Gorilla Statue Declared Racist and Removed

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/gorilla-statue-declared-racist-and-removed/

A gorilla statue has been declared racist and removed because it hurt the feelings of niggers.

CBS DFW:

A statue of a gorilla, and prime attraction for kids at the Community Park playground in Corsicana was removed by the city.

A spokesperson for the city said some community members found the gorilla offensive – racially insensitive — in some form, and requested its removal from the park.

“We can understand this, because we have an obligation to listen to all our citizens, to determine what is offensive and not, especially in public places,” said Corsicana Mayor Don Denbow.

Denbow saw an uptick in complaints about the playground primate during the last few weeks. There were more and more phone calls, and personal discussions, and he, the city manager and a city council member, decided it needed to come down.

I think all of us are getting sick of this pandering. What does it say about niggers if they can’t deal with the sight of a gorilla statue? It proves that they are childish creatures who can’t mentally or emotionally function in White societies. These incidents are just proving our arguments for us.

6 Likes

Jumping the Great White Shark.

5 Likes

There’s nothing offensive about gorillas, they are civilized and intelligent. But it is offensive to compare them to niggers.

5 Likes

Are we going to stand for this? Sign the petition today. And demand that the city reveal the texts of all those complaints – LMFAO!. The public has a right to know!

Meanwhile, Georgia (!) Tech wants to put UP a statue of a gorilla – I guess to raise the self-esteem of Blacks.

4 Likes

Imagine, for a moment, how nice it would be to have troops of gorillas living here. Gorillas are rarely aggressive if left alone. They spend their days placidly munching leaves and fruit. Contrast those great apes with the vile, violent, and retarded niggers.

Yesterday I was waiting for a city bus in front of our 18th century state capitol building. As I stood there, watching birds and squirrels searching for food on the lawn near a statue of George Washington, a nigger proceeded to pull down his pants and piss in the ornamental shrubs that line the path. This was at 7 AM and in front of citizens heading to their offices. If I had a firearm at that instant I don’t think I would have been able to contain myself from shooting that Bantu dead.

4 Likes

About 5 years ago,I was driving down a fairly major street in Austin,about 10:30 in the morning. Very little traffic that day,and the neighborhood was a kind of upscale commercial area.

The one individual walking on the sidewalk was a buck. About 25,I guess. Casually rubbing his crotch as he ambled along. In broad,damn daylight.

They really are a lesser species.

4 Likes

UPDATE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/caged-gorilla-statue-called-racially-insensitive-will-return-to-texas-park.html

I think the initial complaints were a 4chan prank.

1 Like

@DrTeapot Damn, those goys at 4chan are breddy gud!

kek flag

1 Like