Google Rolling Out "Inclusive Language" Tool

Originally published at: Google Rolling Out “Inclusive Language” Tool | Infostormer.com

The Jewish company of Google which is run by an Indian who may or may not understand how to use a toilet, is rolling out an “inclusive language” tool. The tool will suggest alternatives for words that might be considered politically incorrect.

Google is rolling out a new 'inclusive language' tool that suggests politically correct alternatives to words like 'landlord' and 'housewife' as you type. https://t.co/NpA8lnAYQf

— Toby Young (@toadmeister) April 25, 2022

Google launches 'inclusive language' function to cut down on politically incorrect words https://t.co/r3z6mowqU5

— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) April 25, 2022

This is some real fag shit here. It is just another reason to avoid using Google products.

You’d think they’d give it a rest with this stupid nonsense, but they just don’t stop. It never ends.

I think what we really need is a tool that does the opposite of this. If you type something that is politically correct, the tool would give you politically incorrect alternatives. For instance if you use the term black or Negro, the tool would ask you if you’d like to say “nigger”, “coon”, “porch monkey” etc..

This type of tool would certainly be of great help for me when I write these articles because some times I type things that are not remotely offensive enough.

4 Likes

All you need to know about how anti-White Google is is right here:

NO White should be on Google.

4 Likes

But it’s on your phone spying on you, even if like me you minimally use it… the newer your phone is the worse it is. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Now when the cops arrest some guy, they will say, “And we see here, google reported to us, that you said Nigger over 600 times in your text messages”

3 Likes

Google is an entirely a jewish enterprise. There is no doubt about it.

3 Likes

Auto correct gone mad. What an obnoxious concept.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.