Global Warming Said to Irreversibly Destroy the Earth by 2030

Originally published at: Global Warming Said to Irreversibly Destroy the Earth by 2030 | Infostormer.com

They just won’t quit with this global warming hoax. How many decades have they been claiming that the planet was on the brink of ruin because of global warming or climate change? Hell, in the 1970s they were claiming the planet was going to be destroyed in a coming ice age. They can’t even decide if the earth is getting warmer or cooler.

This latest report is claiming that global warming is going to irreversibly destroy the planet by 2030 and that we have to spend billions of dollars to prevent it. In other words, Western nations have to spend money on all sorts of programs to be used in places like China, India and various third world countries in order to save the world from permanent ruin.

It’s all bullshit.

Al Gore who has been one of the most prominent promoters of this hoax was claiming in the 2000s that most of the ice around the Arctic Circle would be gone by now. His prediction was dead wrong.

Dan Pena’s dismantling of this hoax is still the best I’ve seen. It’s hilarious that JewTube actually puts a Wikipedia link under this video falsely claiming that this global warming hoax is real.

But honestly, I wish I was wrong about global warming. If we had real global warming, the locations close to the equator would become inhabitable and the black and brown populations who are bad for the environment would be dramatically reduced in numbers.

4 Likes

Global cooling would be far more deadly than global warming. Look at the Mesozoic Era, when even the polar regions were sub-tropical and there was a lot more CO2 in the atmosphere than now. Life was teeming all over this planet!

2 Likes

Of course if the globo-homo elite was really concerned about “climate change” they would be recommending a drastic reduction in human population, especially in the so-called developing world. And they would be planting trees all over the place. But all they really want is to establish a tyrannical, plutocratic world government that they will be in charge of.

10 Likes

This website has some of the best information about the Global Warming/Climate Change hoax.
https://www.iceagenow.com/
He is one of my favorite free thinkers and puts forward some really interesting theories on what drives evolution as well as all the global warming mumbo jumbo. If you know anything about Velikovsky and planetary progression this will be right up your ally. Funny how the independent free thinkers are the ones that are proven right by history? (Conversely, Jews and their stooges are always proven wrong but by then it’s too late, eg. Communism, repeal of Glass–Steagall - Bill Clinton’s last act in office, Hillary etc…).

5 Likes

Here we go again. Don’t even need to read it, same shit, different day. The world is ending according to the lefty loon nutjobs. Here’s an idea to the loons,…throw yourself into a volcano, reduce YOUR human footprint, and reduce all that nasty volcanic ash,…ya know the toxic volcanic ash.

5 Likes

globalists have taken a page out of the xtian rapture doom date scare. when it doesn’t happen they simply recalculate and set a new date.

6 Likes

i was studying Geology in College. there have been a lot of ice ages in the earth’s history. in MIchigan there are many areas of the ground scoured by glaciers. i’m glad i moved way down south.

7 Likes

Ok,so if we take Them at Their Word,we’re all gonna be dead in no more than 30 years.

So if that’s the case,there isn’t any reason to not get some really good pogroms going,amirite?

We can tell the zhids that we’re saving them from their awful fate of starving because their gefilte fish melted because climate change.

4 Likes

Eventually, the planet will be consumed by the sun in about 5 billion years, not because of man-made “Global” warming but because the sun is a made of gases and gas expands over time. In about 1 billion years, the earth will be about 1200 degrees for the same reason. Man-made global warming is as big of a hoax as the Holohoax.

6 Likes

5a1b821de7355

4 Likes

When asked how a carbon tax will ‘save the environment’ they have no answer. We just had the coldest winter in 40 years and it has snowed already in many parts of the Midwest.

Any more questions Al??

4 Likes

How can the Earth be destroyed by global warming when it was already destroyed back in the 1980’s with nuclear missiles by Ronald Reagan?

Just for lulz:

4 Likes

I remember being taught in the 70s that we were entering a Mini-Ice Age.

3 Likes

The Global warming crowd even claim CO2 is pollution, lol. An increase in Carbon Dioxide is good for the planet, as it brings greening to the planet and helps various crops. In any case the Sun has gone into a quiet stage which means cooler weather, unfortunately, with many scientists saying a Maunder Minimum is inevitable.

2 Likes

The alarmists have nothing to say about the damage to the environment caused by overpopulation.

you are so right, it was only a few years ago that the establishment were fear mongering about sustainability and peak oil and over population, dwindling resources, what about muh children and the world we are leaving them etc. All that shit has gone right out the window. The way things are shaping up this generation will see the extinction of the white rhino and perhaps the black one as well, also the baleen whales are teetering on the edge, lots of reports about skinny whales.

1 Like

I still drive a V8. They can swim in my carbon footprint.

1 Like