Glamour Magazine Features "Pregnant Tranny" on Cover

Originally published at: Glamour Magazine Features “Pregnant Tranny” on Cover | Infostormer.com

In case you didn’t believe me when I said things were going to get worse, take a look at the latest cover of Glamour Magazine. It features a pregnant tranny.

The cover of GLAMOUR, June 2023: pic.twitter.com/IPa65O3zje

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) June 1, 2023

An example of the West’s rapid decline:

Glamour’s June, 2023, cover trying to normalize a pregnant woman (pretending to be a man) dressed like a homeless person pic.twitter.com/X4b9jcMNZq

— Wendell Husebø (@WendellHusebo) June 1, 2023

Pregnant tranny men exist it says.

Introducing Logan Brown, GLAMOUR's June Pride cover star ❤️

“I'm a pregnant trans man and I do exist. No matter what anyone says, I'm living proof.”

🔗https://t.co/445NHyTcbH #Pride #PrideMonth pic.twitter.com/6NNdgsmXIF

— British GLAMOUR (@GlamourMagUK) June 1, 2023

When can the nukes start flying?

This is an abomination of the highest order.

3 Likes

I suspect the type of “woke” females that read Glamour are all on board with this.

That is a woman in man’s clothing - and no amount of pretending to be a man will ever make her one - XX chromosomes trump all.

Too bad they didn’t remove her uterus when she had the trans surgeries (if she did), rendering her infertile - which is what the Judeo-medical system wishes to do to our children w/o parent permission.

that’s the most grotesque abomination of a human I’ve ever seen. but notice that this is a women’s magazine and women are going to be thrilled about having a hormonal mutant on the cover. Just like the insane White bitches that adored Dophra Winfry and made the obese deep-state, Negroid a billionaire.

I saw a clip of a Doprah show where the Negress gave away some pos, piss-pot cars to every member of the audience. The White bitches were all peeing their panties about it. The TV cameras panned a sea of mindless dumb White cunts making fools of themselves, jumping, screaming and crying while Nigger Queen Oprah smiles with satisfaction at the humiliation of The White Race.

1 Like

I’m sure all those synthetic hormones do not affect the baby at all! /s

This should be illegal. To the camps with these abominations. Immediately!

1 Like

EXACTLY! If you drink while pregnant they arrest you. more proof that doctors are psychopaths.

How on earth such a repulsive and grotesque image be featured in a magazine called “Glamour” is beyond me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.