Germany's Scholz Says He is Open to Talking With Putin

Originally published at: Germany’s Scholz Says He is Open to Talking With Putin | Infostormer.com

Germany’s Chancellor Olaf Scholz has said that he is now open to speaking with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said he was willing to start talking with Vladimir Putin again.

Relations between the two leaders have been almost nonexistent since December, when they had their last known phone call.https://t.co/cg9yN5mtmv

— POLITICOEurope (@POLITICOEurope) May 26, 2023

You have to wonder if finally these morons are realizing that this war in the Ukraine can’t be won. They are also facing an increasing amount of political discontent with this war and the horrible economic conditions.

Most Western political leaders have approval ratings in the 20s or 30s and even those numbers are likely inflated.

Negotiations with Russia is the only way out of this mess. Of course, Scholz is still a puppet of the United States. So I’m not optimistic that any calls with Putin will change things. Scholz wouldn’t even call out the US for blowing up the Nord Stream pipes which says all you need to know about him.

4 Likes

all Western countries can hope for is for things to get so bad that the people rise-up in revolution and hang their traitors.

2 Likes

I am also ready to grind with Scholz and it seems to me that I have more chances than Scholz

1 Like

Right on. Makes me wonder just how low Biden’s numbers actually are. They can’t possibly be what we’re told.

The American people hid behind face diapers, locked their doors, and barricaded the walls with toilet paper. They don’t strike me as revolutionaries.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.