Germany to Support the Ukraine No Matter What Germans Think

Originally published at: Germany to Support the Ukraine No Matter What Germans Think | Infostormer.com

Germany’s Foreign Minister made quite the statement recently. She basically said that they plan to support the corrupt Jew-run government of the Ukraine no matter what the German people think. She also said that she didn’t care how much Germans would have to pay for energy and that they would continue with their sanctions on Russia through the winter.

“I want to deliver to the people of Ukraine… No matter what my German voters think.” Foreign Minister of Germany @ABaerbock

If only Germany/NATO would have kept their promise to Russia not to expand NATO eastwards in exchange for giving up East Germany. pic.twitter.com/0FjdpUo46h

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) September 1, 2022

Sanctions against #Russia will not be lifted even if protests begin in the winter due to high energy prices, the #German Foreign Minister said. In this case, it will be necessary to provide people with social assistance, and not lift sanctions, said Annalena Baerbock. pic.twitter.com/MWfCgfFFkR

— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) August 31, 2022

I’d really like to know how they plan to provide social assistance for these energy bills as the German economy is collapsing.

Also, the sanctions on Russia have only made them stronger, so I don’t understand the logic of continuing them.

Point blank, this bitch is a traitor.

She is openly telling the German people that she is representing the interests of a foreign country over the interests of the people she is allegedly supposed to represent. She should be arrested and sentenced to death.

4 Likes

It turns out that it was Boris Johnson who scuppered April’s proposed peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. Once again, just like Jews had their puppet Winston Churchill turn a phony war into a World War in 1940, the usual suspects are responsible for war, deaths, economic hardship, etc. suffered by the goyim.

3 Likes

She is openly telling the German people that she is representing the interests of a foreign country over the interests of the people she is allegedly supposed to represent. She should arrested and sentenced to death.

yes, because she too has signed-on with GatesCo to live forever… Strategically Ukraine is important because they MUST destroy and dismantle Russia and China for their NWO plans to work. She has sold herself to her GatesGod. Her mission is to keep the moron masses from revolting.

But the incentive to sell-out is powerful… imagine being able to live forever and bring your dead relatives back to life through cloning and gene editing. This is what they’ve been promised.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.