Germany to Give Jew Holohoaxers $236 Because of October 7th

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/germany-to-give-jew-holohoaxers-236-because-of-october-7th/

Germany is going to give Jew Holocaust hoaxers $236 to help them cope with the events of October 7th, 2023.

Just when you thought that Germany will not sink any lower. Germany to give Holocaust survivors $236 payout to help them cope with October 7 attacks – CNN https://t.co/yrxewS70E8

— The Hope Foundation of Palestine🇺🇸🇵🇸 (@TheHopeFoundat5) April 12, 2024

This is obviously absurd. These Jews aren’t owed a single shekel. They owe the world reparations for fucking it up so bad with their insanity.

The original alleged Holocaust was a Jewish hoax. The events of October 7th, 2023 are also not what the Jews are claiming them to be. It was a Hamas military operation conducted following decades of brutal occupation by the Jews. Most of the Jews who were killed were killed as a result of Israel Diaper Forces indiscriminately shooting at everybody.

Germany is embarrassing themselves by giving $236 to these Jew hoaxers while supporting Israel as they do a real genocide in Gaza.

This is such a joke and it is ridiculous that I even have to do commentary on the specifics of how stupid it is.

7 Likes

October 7th could very well have been kind of a Halloweenhoax.
All I saw was a bunch of young men running around aggressively slapping girls around without any opposition.
And the way they rode in like cowboys. It seemed kind of Hollywoodesque.
And especially when within an hour, Hebrew war salesmen were lined up at Fox News to give their sales pitch:
“vee have ze right to defend our sovereignty. Vhat zey have done is they’ve given us the right to go in an speel there blod onto ze ground in gallons of gore zat veel flow through ze streets of Jerusalem like the canals in Venice, Eetaly”.
Basically announcing that they can do whatever they want to protect their sovereignty, including big time bloodshed, while over here we can’t even say “Illegal aliens” regarding the immigrants that are being payed kike cash stolen from us to come in here, or we get censored and labeled dissidents for hurting feelings.
I’m sick of these diabolical douchebags.
I hope Israel becomes the next Chernobyl. Maybe then humans will be able to function again toward some type of progress . Or at least contentment.

IMG_4225

2 Likes

When is Germany ever going to grow some balls and say “ENOUGH” to Jews. What are Jews going to do, nuke Germany? Cutting off their very own cash cow.

The only thing that will stop this is when Germany is majority non-White muslim - you can be sure THEY won’t be giving Jews a damn thing.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Meyer Lansky the original jewish mafia leader.

2 Likes

paragliding gunmen

2 Likes

How do I get me some of them hologibs?

Shameful. So sad that Germany has come to this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.