Germany: Secretary Charged With Killing Trillions of Jews

Originally published at: Germany: Secretary Charged With Killing Trillions of Jews | Infostormer.com

In Germany, prosecutors have charged a 95-year-old woman for killing trillions of Jews because she was a secretary in a World War II era concentration camp.

German prosecutors have indicted a 95-year-old woman for her role supporting the Nazis as a secretary in a concentration camp, charging her with 10,000 counts of being an accessory to murder, and complicity in attempted murders. https://t.co/s72aXnYtyp

— The New York Times (@nytimes) February 5, 2021

Does any person with a brain actually believe that a woman who wasn’t even 18-years-old at the time played a role in the alleged murder of trillions of Jews?

The entire idea that this woman had anything to do with the events of World War II is insane. As is the false claim that Germans killed trillions of Jews so they can turn them into lampshades.

5 Likes

When was the last time you heard this evil bastard mentioned by MSM?

3 Likes

This is such an outrage. The persecution and humiliation of Germany continues apace.

I was thinking of starting a thread for Holocaust cocktail ideas, but somebody in Belarus beat me to it – though my recipe called for flat beer & rancid wine.

$7.80??? What a bargain!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.