Germany: Grocery Stores Raising Prices 30 to 50 Percent

Originally published at: Germany: Grocery Stores Raising Prices 30 to 50 Percent | Infostormer.com

In Germany, grocery store chain Aldi is raising prices on 400 products by up to 30 percent.

JUST IN – Germany: Grocery giant #Aldi is raising prices on 400 products by up to 30% starting tomorrow and expects other discounters like Lidl, Edeka, and Rewe to follow suit.

β€” Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 3, 2022

Other supermarkets may increase prices up to 50 percent.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§|Discount upermarkets in #Germany announce price increases of up to 50%. The reason is the #sanctions against #Russia and the πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ energy policy, which is unique in the #EU. This is how you impoverish a whole country. #ID https://t.co/nc8wUSZD0p

β€” Christine Anderson (@AndersonAfDMdEP) April 3, 2022

This is the end result of all the stupidity we are seeing from the German government. They are making their people suffer to impose pointless energy sanctions on the Russians which have not impacted their military operations in Ukraine.

If this continues, the average person in Germany and the West for that matter is not going to be able to afford food.

2 Likes

It’s going up like that in the U.S. too - especially in California.

There are only two of us and my grocery bill looks as if I’m making Thanksgiving dinner for my entire extended family, including alcohol.

I keep hearing about gas prices dropping but my local station - the cheapest in town - is still showing gas at $5.89/gallon as of today.

Idiot governor refuses to suspend the gas tax - even though it hits his voters the hardest. They’re so stupid - illegals, Jews, blacks, muslims and other non-Whites - they’ll bend over and ask for more - and continue to blame Trump.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.