German Police Claim It Would Take 80 Years to Deport 50,000

Originally published at: German Police Claim It Would Take 80 Years to Deport 50,000 | Infostormer.com

The head of the German Police Union is claiming that it would take them 80 years to deport 50,000 people who don’t belong in the country.

NEW – German police union: "It would take more than 80 years to deport around 50,000 people who are compulsorily deportable to their home countries, in the same time millions more would have arrived here." pic.twitter.com/oSxiWoPIjK

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 30, 2023

Is that so?

Well if it would really take that long to deport 50,000 people out of Germany, how did Germans manage to gas six million Jews inside wooden shower rooms within a couple of years?

Could it be that the Holocaust never happened and that these people could be deported much faster than this idiot police union head is claiming? That’s at least how I see it.

7 Likes

Those 50,000 are there for a reason: To make Germany non-White in generation or two.

Germans: Meet your new replacements:

They’ll only be deported if they express support for Hamas:

6 Likes

They lost the technology.

6 Likes

Hopefully the chaos of WWIII will jumpstart bloody revolutions in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and The USA.

6 Likes

In that case they had better get started with the deportations. However, I am sure it would not take that long with the right people in charge.

4 Likes

If I was running the country, I could have it done in a week.

6 Likes

I’d give them an ultimatum… Leave now or die.

6 Likes

I have no problem with that.

5 Likes

Start giving out these and we´ll see how long they stay

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.