George W. Bush Claims Jew Zelensky is Churchill of Our Time

Originally published at: George W. Bush Claims Jew Zelensky is Churchill of Our Time | Infostormer.com

George W. Bush is a great man. He rallied America to wage endless Jewish wars after Jews conspired to bring down the towers on 9/11/01. He has called the Jew Zelensky the Winston Churchill of our time.

"I was honored to spend a few minutes talking with President Zelenskyy – the Winston Churchill of our time – this morning. I thanked the President for his leadership, his example, and his commitment to liberty, and I saluted the courage of the Ukrainian people. … pic.twitter.com/1TNNEQzeeu

β€” George W. Bush Presidential Center (@TheBushCenter) May 5, 2022

Yes, a Jewish comedian who is allied with Neo-Nazi satanists is certainly somebody who should be compared to Churchill.

Bush and Zelensky are both brave defenders of Jewish democracy and legalized gay anal sex. True heroes both of them.

5 Likes

Just look at that POS sitting there with a Ukrainian flag pin on his jacket yet no American flag in sight. I’m surprised he doesn’t have an Israeli flag pinned on his jacket as well, because we all know he never represented Americans.

4 Likes

Isnt this old geezer dead yet? He knew 9/11 was going to happen and went along with it. Read The Trigger by David Icke excellent new book about 9/11.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.