GDL Founder Does Stream With FBI Informant

Originally published at: GDL Founder Does Stream With FBI Informant | Infostormer.com

The Goyim Defense League’s (GDL) founder Jon Minadeo II recently did a stream with Christopher Cantwell. For those of you unfamiliar with Cantwell, he is an admitted FBI informant who was recently released from prison. There’s all sorts of articles and information getting into the details of all this, but he most notably admitted being an FBI informant in a 2018 blog post he wrote on his site entitled, “I am a Federal Informant.”

Here’s a direct quote from his blog post. He claimed that he was speaking to the FBI to get leftists arrested.

My attorney has already spoken with the FBI on my behalf, and we are soon to meet. I recently discovered that they were reading my emails when they followed up on a lead that could have come from no other source. While the authorities in Charlottesville and Albemarle have given license to masked thugs and terrorists to wage war on the streets, the FBI seems more interested in stopping the violence, which necessarily means leftists going to prison.

The GDL has been in the news recently after publicly confronting Jews and doing flyer drops in Florida. Weirdly enough after the flyer drops, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis flew to Israel and signed a bill designed to limit anti-Semitic speech.

Between this weird coincidence and the organization’s founder meeting with a known FBI informant, it raises many serious questions about this group.

At minimum, you have to question the judgment of anybody in this environment who thinks it is a good idea to do a stream with somebody who has publicly admitted to working with the FBI.

I raised the question publicly to Minadeo II on Gab and did not receive a response.

I’ve just gotten a really weird vibe about this guy and his whole group. He looks and behaves almost like a paid actor playing a character of some kind. Doing a stream with Cantwell just further confirms my suspicions that there’s something wrong with all of this.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out. I hope the Handsome Truth guy is on the up-and-up, but you never know. These are suspicious coincidences.

1 Like

HT called him out about this during the interview.

2 Likes

I mistakenly re-posted a story from Mike Enoch’s Fed group “The national justice party” on twitter. There are so many little blogs they show up randomly when I search for a particular story. The Feds will build up a group by talking about things of genuine concern. They will use the data to record IP addresses, emails, conversation fingerprints and points of view.

It would be interesting for someone to someone to keep a map of all the fed connections. They reach across the Atlantic. Mark Collett hosts hosts Striker, Enoch and others from that milieu.

For some reason “National Justice League” pops into my head every-time I think of Mike Enoch’s group.

1 Like

To me that makes this even worse because he knew about his past and still decided to do a stream with him. I would want to be as far away from anybody who has any sort of link or connection to the FBI.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with interviewing an FBI informant as long as they’re up-front about who he is.

I know nothing about GDL but so far I like what I see. Will the FBI try to infiltrate their organization and attempt to entrap them, YES but that doesn’t mean that the organization is not a net plus for freedom from these vicious Jews. The informants generally blow their cover when they start talking about breaking the law. they’ve done the same thing here but no one responded and they went away. They’ll be back though…

3 Likes

I disagree, since HT is explicitly against anything illegal and promotes peaceful non-violent activism, it shouldn’t matter that he interviewed him. It was actually kinda funny, with Cantwell having explosion scenes in the background, HT called him out as being “an actor”. The entire chat was tolling Cantwell and bringing up his shady past. I made sure to mention his incident involving the boofing of meth. Cantwell was begging HT for the interview, not the other way around.

Also, flyer drops of informational literature aren’t illegal, no matter what that shabbos goy governor or the local jew congress says. The flyers are spot on in addressing the jewish problem, and I especially like the Covid one (https://gtvflyers.com/). They wouldn’t have come after him so hard if this wasn’t effective. If you’re going to do IRL activism, what would you suggest? Obviously, the marches seem like a waste of time (and personally dangerous), but what other options are there? The controlled government was going to try passing these anti-free speech laws, either way. It only accelerates the collapse, which is a good thing, in my opinion. Other states have passed unconstitutional laws like this, which the GDL had nothing to do with.

3 Likes

So, HT and the GDL have been naming the jews for over 5 years now, going on multiple Name the Nose tours nationwide, and they have made the news several times. But you only attempt to contact him after he interviewed Christopher Cantwell?

Why not attempt to contact him when he was arrested in Poland after going to Auschwitz and displaying a sign that said “Suck 6 million dicks Greenblatt”? Or when HT interviewed many others like Gypsy Crusader, Horus the White Rabbit, Jim Rozoli, Hammer, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, among many others. HT has even interviewed with blacks who are against the jews. HT also cut an interview short because mid-interview he found out one of the hosts was a jew.

It’s really disappointing to see that all of HT’s accomplishments in IRL activism, as well as, personal change/growth regarding race and the jews are easily discarded over being open to have a conversation with one person.

2 Likes

There’s is zero reason to have any sort of conversations with anyone who has previously been an FBI informant. This is really just a standard default position that everyone in the right-wing should have. The reasons for this are obvious and shouldn’t require any further explanation.

3 Likes

Some of the methods for their flyer drops weren’t sound. They were technically littering in some of the drops. The last thing you want to do with flyer postings is do something that could be easily identified as illegal.

1 Like

it’s a 3rd degree felony in Florida by unanimous vote by our pos lawmakers. All the Conserives cheered… "The Bestest Governor EH-VERRR!

2 Likes

Rumor has it that everyone that went to Charlottesville and didn’t get arrested/sued is an FBI informant. Could this be you? Did you make a deal with the Feds?

By the way, have you ever issued a public apology for ruining the lives of the people who went to Charlottesville? Or did you just cry and complain about how you were affected?

Littering? Really? They checked the laws before doing the flyers drops. The kike overloads keep changing the laws to stop them from distributing literature. You’re starting to sound very jewy and gay. When anybody new comes along with real solutions, just smear them as “feds”. If you have a better idea, let’s hear it. But, all you can do is criticize, instead of coming together for a common cause. This is why the jews are winning, because of petty personal issues like this.

Can’t tell if you’re envious or just stupid. Maybe HT never responded to you because he doesn’t know who you are. I mean seriously, other than Charlottesville and this blog, what do you do? You, that fat retard Azzmador, the America First (fisters), and increasingly even DS, are all the same… promoting the fake left-right paradigm. What a dumpster fire. There is no political solution through the jew system. Assumed you would have figured that out by now.

1 Like

Sofia, you’ve just disqualified yourself from any intelligent conversation.

1 Like

Rumors are not proof of anything, and no I am not an FBI informant and I have made no deal with anybody with the FBI or government people. I just write articles about news and current events. You obviously have no proof I work for the FBI or you would have already presented it.

The people who should be apologizing for ruining the lives of anybody who attended the Charlottesville protest are those inside the government who unfairly persecuted people. Their persecution was unprecedented at the time.

If you have read my previous work, you would know that I do not promote the fake left-right paradigm. The jewish control over both major political parties is obvious.

I do not claim to have a silver bullet solution for all the problems we have, but I know that doing streams with admitted FBI informants is not among those solutions. I think it is fair to question why anybody in these spaces would choose to do a stream with an FBI informant and especially someone who has a documented history of untrustworthy behavior like Cantwell.

1 Like

I notice that the only like Sofia got on her previous post was from another user who joined the board the same day as she did.

2 Likes

Good point. She just came here to bitch and troll.

1 Like

the only thing i agree with is that Andrew strongly encouraged his followers to go to the 1/6 protest by saying “this is the big one, no surrender”. at the time I didn’t know that the whole thing was a big setup and I’m sure neither did, Andrew but Trumpstein should have known and alerted his supporters not to go. there was still hope (albeit false hope) that the stolen election could be overturned. Live and learn…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.