Gay Nigger Don Lemon Demanded Cybertruck From Musk

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/gay-nigger-don-lemon-demanded-cybertruck-from-musk/

Don Lemon a gay nigger who only got a job reading off a teleprompter at CNN for being a gay nigger, made all sorts of demands to Elon Musk over some sort of deal to broadcast a show on Twitter/X. One of those demands was that he would get a free Cybertruck from Tesla.

Don Lemon Attempted To Shake Down Elon Musk For A Cybertruck Before Getting Fired https://t.co/Xk86fkDFjK

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) March 16, 2024

This proves what I’ve been saying all along. Electric vehicles are for faggots including nigger faggots like Lemon. Do not buy one or people will think you suck cock and eat ass.

Lemon made all sorts of other stupid demands like being able to broadcast his show in space via SpaceX, equity in Twitter/X etc..

I still can't get over the list of demands from Don Lemon to Elon Musk and X…

First podcast in space via SpaceX, a cybertruck, a $5 mil advance and equity in X…

It's as if he forgot he was fired from CNN, where everything he touched failed…

and absolutely no one wanted…

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) March 16, 2024

Lemon was previously fired from CNN because nobody gave a shit about him. He was literally just a gay nigger hired by Jews who they used to shove in our face and normalize gay nigger sodomy or whatever. I have no idea why Musk would even entertain engaging in some sort of deal with this untalented nigger faggot.

Don Lemon was fired by CNN due to low ratings, lower than normal even on CNN which is a way behind Fox News and MSNBC.

Considering the lack of demand for his services on ANY network, somehow Lemon thought he was in a position to run the news policy on X plus $5 million per year… https://t.co/FZtWZKJ8Su

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 16, 2024

The black faggot even interviewed Musk which I guess was supposed to help launch his new show. But right after the interview, he was invited on CNN specifically to talk shit about Musk. It’s no wonder why Musk cancelled the deal.

Don Lemon gets fired from CNN, gets an opportunity for a show on X, asks Elon Musk for an interview and gets it.

What does he do? Goes back to CNN and talks trash about Elon. This guy is a complete joke. Good luck getting opportunities elsewhere 🤡

What a fu***** lo***

What… pic.twitter.com/XfZoZB1fdE

— Not Jerome Powell (@alifarhat79) March 14, 2024

Lemon legitimately thinks he’s like this really important person because he read off a teleprompter for a living. There is nothing special about him. He’s just a disgusting gay nigger sodomite with retarded opinions on everything. He’s going to burn in hell not just because he’s a filthy cocksucker, but for all the lies he spread on behalf of his Jewish slave masters.

6 Likes

For years I could never understand how Don Lemon had his own despicable show. That faggot thinks he is SO hip, but he is actually a boring, dick sucking blowhard who virtue signals with every breath he exhales.
I hoped and prayed over time that some day he will be sitting there on his set talking to his (supposedly he had an audience) and everyone watching would see just two big, burly hands reach into frame and yank Lemon out of his seat. That followed by a forward/ backhand double-bitchslap (which the broadcasters show an instant replay of in slow motion— because they don’t like him, either).
Then a formal firing by his boss who has Lenon’s belongings packed and ready to go …but there wasn’t enough room for Don’s favorite desk dildo (purple polka dotted rubber white phallus) to fit; so they hand it to him manually (also replayed in slow motion, especially when he eagerly grabs it and actually stops crying for an instant because he sees that he IS getting something out of it— he initially borrowed it from Chris Cuhomo, but never have it back …yet).
Then a big, booted foot kicks his ass right out the exit door .
I really would pay to see something even remotely like that scenario pan out in real time. It would be a repeat when I saw it because I’ll never watch Colonic Noise Network unless it’s by accident.
Fuck Don Lemon! He was truly one of THE very worst of the worst fucked up news anchor/ “journalists of all time.
I’m glad he’s gone! Or is he?
If cnn hires him back, they deserve a stint at GBay for such an assault on the American public.

2 Likes

This guy is the WORST. Biggest sellout ever. Just a robot reading off a teleprompter

1 Like

He will do anything 4 a tesla

anything he would do

It’s amazing to think he’s in a position to demand things.

The only thing that this worthless, Marxist faggot seems to be good at is Not catching AIDS or Monkeypox …Yet.

1 Like

A robot with a double sized asshole.
Two double sized assholes, really. One on his backside and one on his face.

1 Like

This Don Lemon nigger is not “Keeping it real” in fact he is the complete opposite of that. :smile:

Keep on keepin it real bro LOL.

This guy IS a lemon…

Both are really stretched out from taking so much dong. He’s got a baseball cap he wears says “Insert Jew penis here” and then a down arrow.

I’m not sure which one is more stretched out but probably teh one on his face tho.

1 Like

Here is our viral (Venezuelan?) cum dumpster showing off his money-maker mouth… I do believe a dick had just pulled from his lips a second before this image was snapped.
His first job here in America was an under the table job planting tulips.
He planted his TuLips in a lot of hard places and came up Big on gibs right off the bat.
He is explaining the art of squatting to other migrants. He has a special certificate in Squatting. Butt… it has little to do with any peoples empty homes:
There is a follow up image I just added where his mouth seems to be even bigger and partially traumatized… just the way he likes it.

IMG_3392

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.