Gay Analism Has Infected America's Entire Political System

Originally published at: Gay Analism Has Infected America’s Entire Political System | Infostormer.com

Arizona’s Republican candidate for governor Kari Lake spoke in front of 500 homosexual Republicans the other night and made some weird joke about it.

Kari Lake: “Whoever thought it was a good idea to invite 500 gay people into a lavish mansion, 2 pools, and a lot of booze? I think we’re going to need the Secret Service tonight.…I know there’s people in this room who would love to be tackled and frisked by the Secret Service.” pic.twitter.com/39XIAmijJE

— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@patriottakes) December 17, 2022

Donald Trump also spoke at this event which was apparently held at Mar-a-Lago. It was a celebration of homosexual marriage rights.

Missed the Spirit of Lincoln gala?

Check out highlights from @politico!

“Thursday night’s Log Cabin Republicans’ Spirit of Lincoln gala in the main ballroom of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago beachfront club was a joyous celebration of gay rights…”https://t.co/QRAUMeB3ak

— Log Cabin Republicans (@LogCabinGOP) December 17, 2022

Even Tucker Carlson has gone balls deep into this gay analism while saying the real threat is trannies.

Tucker Carlson on "gay marriage": "Should people able to get married if they love each other? Yeah, they should, that's fine."

He goes on to say the real threat to society is transgenderism. pic.twitter.com/fiAYwSRB5S

— Andrew Anglin (@WorldWarWang) December 17, 2022

At this point, I can’t even think of a single person in the American political establishment that is legitimately opposing this disgusting gay anal agenda. If there is anybody doing it, the opposition is passive at best. Anybody who was originally opposed to gay marriage and all this normalization of homosexuality has totally folded on the issue.

I’m at the point where I seriously can not handle any more of this queer shit. I previously tolerated Trump’s support of this because he was calling Mexicans rapists and doing funny things that agitated the system. But he’s totally moderated his message and all this faggot nonsense is just becoming way too much now.

At minimum I want these sodomites put back in the closet, but I’d prefer if they were executed. Gay anal sex is not a “conservative” value and I’m tired of seeing people pretend that it is. At this rate, they might as well just replace the American flag with the gay anal flag. This entire system and the policy decisions being made by it are largely being based around spreading homo shit. Even a main focus of the Ukraine war is about spreading gay analism. It’s utterly insane and ridiculous.

3 Likes

Because Biden is appointing them to all positions he can, so you HAVE to see them…

some young poeple nowadays are all about it lol… choppin off their junk… and goin tranny… those parents are the problem…
And then Biden SO PASSIONATE about letting them be faggots er homos… why the hell should he care?
(some people) might be forcing it upon your kids

There’s no difference between the two parties and the politicians in both parties. The Republicans are playing let’s own the faggots instead of saying let’s get rid of the faggots.

1 Like

There is a big difference in the person… but not all people are true people in other words they are puppets of an evil force.

It depends who you are talking about,

some of these people been on the evil side, since they started in politics

1 Like

Most people are ignorant of how those people live their lives. They see compassionate couples on television so they think that is how they all are.

My ex worked as an ER nurse in a hospital in a heavily gay populated area and, well, I’ll leave it at that. The stories are too gross to repeat. Those people have serious mental problems and are involved in horrific, nasty behavior.

3 Likes

I remember when Jesse Helms could state in his senate office that homosexuality was an abomination.

1 Like

At one time, their behavior was considered a mental illness and they would be institutionalized until the jew Drs on the board of psychiatry changed the definition of insanity then these freaks came out of the closet and look what they have done to society now because they have been unchecked.

2 Likes

the reason homosexuality is gaining acceptance is because most of our lawmakers are old and their hormones have changed. Old guys are growing big titties from a lifestyle and diet that increases estrogen. Add to this, a FAT, UGLY wife at home and there ya have it. It’s the young guys accepting homosexuality that’s a greater mystery. When we were kids we hated homos. My friend John would beat them on-sight. What has changed is the vaccine regiment. We all know that The Covid Vaccine was designed to depopulate The World so it’s likely that other vaccines are similarly designed but to turn young men gay which also serves the NWO to destroy the traditional nuclear family.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.