Gavin McInnes Betrayed by Jew During Debate on Zionism

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/gavin-mcinnes-betrayed-by-jew-during-debate-on-zionism/

Last night, Gavin McInnes who is a Zionist shill and a faggot who likes sticking objects in his ass debated Nick Fuentes and Vincent James. McInnes debated them alongside a Jew named Adam King. The subject of the debate was Zionism but was basically a debate on Jews in general. It was moderated by Elijah Schaffer. McInnes boldly proclaimed that he was going to defend the Jews at this debate. He even pinned the tweet on his Twitter/X account.

I’ll be defending the Jews Thursday night after “Cops and Robber” on https://t.co/UIa26p841T pic.twitter.com/FLtbROwgXH

— GavinMcInnes (@XGavinMcInnes) January 10, 2024

Here’s the debate in full.

Nick Fuentes vs Gavin McInnes | Zionism DEBATE https://t.co/b7wvJ4IXxA

— E (@ElijahSchaffer) January 12, 2024

McInnes purposefully tried to baffle everybody with bullshit by talking about different kinds of Jews. James and Fuentes correctly pointed out that this was irrelevant since all these Jews come together to defend Israel.

Gavin McInnes flow charts out the different kinds of jews and confuses everybody from the jump.

Nick Fuentes and Vincent James point out how they come together after Israel gets attacked.#FreeNickFuentes pic.twitter.com/v5k8HvdvIX

— Sam Parker 🇺🇲 (@SamParkerSenate) January 12, 2024

McInnes made all sorts of false claims throughout the debate.

Gavin McInnes: "Jews are White."

Why is he so obsessed with classifying the "most subversive" group of jews (his words) as White? And then blaming Whites for our ethno-masochism?#FreeNickFuentes pic.twitter.com/p0SvMy4WuQ

He even tried to claim that Jews are like the Indians and the Irish because he said all three groups don’t drink. A hilarious position considering the Irish are practically synonymous with alcohol consumption.

Gavin McInnes tries to obfuscate by claiming Jews are just like Indians and the Irish. He then makes an incoherent point about all three groups not drinking.

"The Irish don't drink?" – @davincentjames pic.twitter.com/FDwf8uDfri

— Hark (@Hark240) January 12, 2024

McInnes also tried to invite Fuentes to Israel.

Nick Fuentes turns down an offer from Gavin McInnes offer to go to Israel.

Nick says "he would get killed by the Bear Jews from Inglorious Basterds" pic.twitter.com/tYI0B0wBwz

— KaizerRev (@Kaizerrev) January 12, 2024

The crazy thing is that towards the end of the debate, the Jew King said if given a choice he’d abolish Catholicism over Islam. McInnes claims to be a Catholic convert so the Jew just threw him under the bus after McInnes spent hours defending Jews.

Gavin McInnes storms off debate after learning his jewish debate partner proclaims he'd get rid of Christianity/Catholicism. #FreeNickFuentes pic.twitter.com/3MJf2lp38J

Hilarious moment in @ElijahSchaffer’s show tonight.

Nick Fuentes and Gavin McInnes were debating Zionism.@XGavinMcInnes is a Catholic – he spent the entire discussion defending Zionism with his Jewish debate partner, @AdamKingInfo.

After several hours of Gavin defending… pic.twitter.com/exNOuaOMVk

— SOVEREIGN BRAH 🇺🇸🏛️⚡️ (@sovereignbrah) January 12, 2024

McInnes walked off the set over this.

Gavin McInnes walks off the set where he was debating Nick Fuentes pic.twitter.com/lBbFGi6PLp

— KaizerRev (@Kaizerrev) January 12, 2024

He would later admit defeat.

My partner didn’t seem to realise he was paired with a Catholic Islamophobe. End of the debate. Nick wins. https://t.co/DPQVG0QGFH

— GavinMcInnes (@XGavinMcInnes) January 12, 2024

The below image depicts exactly what happened to McInnes, but I doubt it will be enough to change his public view on Jews. He is totally owned by them.

![|775x539](upload://1cSdTOeTax9pvVDeyrPezT88MYP.jpeg)

7 Likes

I remember some time last year Jerry Seinfeld said he was willing to talk about the J Q.

1 Like

this is a common Christian ploy. My Christian cuck neighbor kept saying: “but it’s not all Jews is it…”. I told him: “all jews stayed home on 9/11.”. He had no reply but never changed his mind.

ESCHEW RELIGION AND ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANITY THE BIGGEST CUCK RELIGION EVER INVENTED.

4 Likes

Gavin McAnus and his…wife(?):woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

This traitorous faggot will not survive Night of the Long Knives Deuxième Partie.

1 Like

If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s unfunny comedians like McAnus who try to look and act “edgy” when in reality they’re emasculated cucks shilling for their jew masters.

2 Likes

This is a man with a bit of surgery.

1 Like

Seinfeld’s show was ALL JEWS… one of the few non-Jew actors on the show was depicted as a big, dolt.

3 Likes

LOOLOOOOOOOL. Good! Gavin prostrates himself, bent over spreading his cheeks, booty hole exposed, lustfully and longingly looking back at the Jews making eye contact like some OF thot, hoping they’ll make the money rain on him. Lulz, instead they fked him with a rusty pipe. What a faggot ass faggot. A disgrace to Irishmen if there ever was one.

1 Like

1 Like

I never watched an entire episode of Jewfeld but every time I saw it Jerry was hitting on some SHIKSA.:angry:

2 Likes

Male Jews don’t like Jew females and marry them only to support the tribe with Jew children. Then they get divorced and seek a Shiksa wife.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.