Gang of Nigger Youths Shoot and Kill White Nashville Musician

Originally published at: Gang of Nigger Youths Shoot and Kill White Nashville Musician | Infostormer.com

A gang of nigger youths have been charged with shooting and killing a White 24-year-old Nashville musician.

NY Daily News:

Five teens — including one as young as 12 — were arrested in the shooting death and robbery of 24-year-old singer Kyle Yorlets in Tennessee.

Metropolitan Nashville Police identified three of the teens in a Friday news release as Roniyah McKnight, 14, Diamond Lewis, 15, and Decorrius Wright, 16.

The other juveniles are a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy. Tennessee law prohibits the identification of suspects under age 13.

Yorlets, a Pennsylvania native and Belmont University graduate, was shot outside his Nashville home Thursday afternoon.

Investigators believe Yorlets was shot after refusing to hand over his car keys to the teens, who had already taken his wallet.

He made it back inside after he was shot, where one of his housemates found him — and was later pronounced dead at Vanderbilt University Medical center.

The teens’ getaway vehicle was a stolen red Chevrolet Colorado pick-up truck and was later abandoned.

Two stolen pistols were found at the time of the arrest. The vehicle was also recovered.

All five teens will charged with criminal homicide.

Keep telling yourself that race is just a social construct and that we are all equal. The fact of the matter is that we are not equal, race is real and there are distinct differences between races. It is a fact that this promising musician is dead because of racial diversity.

I do not want to live around large numbers of niggers because they are prone to violent behavior. This is just one of many examples proving the violent nature of the nigger race. Even the young ones are violent as all fuck. It is perfectly reasonable for me not to want to live around them and not be disparaged as a bad person for thinking this way.

10 Likes

Snapchat posts led Nashville police to suspects

“None of the five individuals are a stranger to the system or this police department," Aaron said.

The department’s involvement in the case started Thursday morning with the search for the 12-year-old girl, who had run away from home, Aaron said. As the search progressed, he said, police discovered Snapchat posts showing the girl in a car “with other young people with guns.”

5 Likes

Niggers are worthless, they take human technology and use it to be better “niggers” to prey on the world more efficiently …
its a crime against humanity that these creatures are allowed near any human beings.
Human inventions and technology like cars are not designed for niggers because they use them to facilitate other TNB every second of their lives.
Niggers also should be banned from owning anything that is alive.
The stuff i’ve read about what they do to dogs and cats is nothing short of subhuman.

12 Likes

it’s a survival instinct not to want to live around these violent savages. there’s nothing more dangerous than a 12yo nigger with a gun.

7 Likes

Niggers have a propensity for violence as soon as they’re able to walk. They are nothing but weaponized tools for the Jews to use against whites. Niggers can’t be reasoned with, they feel no pity, shame or empathy and cannot be civilized no matter how much money and resources are thrown their way. Their natural habit is the jungles of Africa, not in a white society.

10 Likes

What bugs the crap out of me is whenever a nigger kills a human, it’s just news but if a human kills a nigger, it’s automatically a hate crime and all hell breaks loose, even if it was in self defense (which is almost always the case)

12 Likes

These feral creatures are allowed to roam at large with complete impunity, which of course emboldens them even further.

8 Likes

yes, and Obama moved the violent monkeys into areas that were “too white” using The Census against white people.

7 Likes

This will continue and only get worse until, when one of them kills us, 10 of them get theirs.

7 Likes

Notice the headline: Gang of “kids,” “Robbery gone wrong.”

Nope. They were out hunting for Whites to kill.

Kudos to the newspaper for publishing the photos of the niggers.

Most don’t giving the impression that this could possibly be a gang of White kids, right?

7 Likes

This is the ONLY thing that will stop them - the only thing they understand is swift, immediate, harsh punishment administered quickly and without mercy - and leave the bodies for others to see as a warning - what lynching accomplished.

Jail means nothing to niggers, it’s something they’re used to and they do without thinking it’s a bad thing. They have no conscious to know right from wrong, that is White man’s thinking.

I did see this yesterday:

This is how we fight back:

Titusville man who shot home intruders says they had his ‘mom at gunpoint’

Intruders identified as Alvin Smalls and Amir Rashad Lynn

Both shot dead. Just make sure if you kill them outside, you drag them into the house.

8 Likes

Yes, I’m seeing them on the streets in my neighborhood more and more frequently. I recently had to change supermarkets to get away from them - urban blacks. Walking up and down the streets at will.

Homes in this neighborhood are going for approximately $900,000 and up.

The only saving grace is a lot of Eastern Europeans, Russians and Armenians are moving in, paying premium prices for these homes, dropping hundreds of thousands of dollars more into them - and they violently hate blacks.

They don’t want these bio-weapons around their children, elderly and anyone else - and will take care of the problem. They know where and how to disappear and dispose of bodies so they’re never found - and everyone keeps their mouths shut.

6 Likes

Dead eyed niggers. It’s all the same to them if they go to prison or not. Us white folks are going to have to become real sons of bitches if we want our kids to survive in an increasingly hostile, anti white world. I would have ZERO hesitation dispensing rough justice on a coon, even for the smallest infraction. They made me this way.

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about how to change mainstream opinion, been remembering candidate Trump.

I like saying ‘he/she/they’re anti-white’ when discussing these negro crimes. You can say that before getting drowned out by your fellow humans. I would add that these youngsters have been conditioned to attack white people by their community.

Just thought that you could also tell your fellow humans that by not siding with their own kind and condemning black violence, they are also ‘anti-white’…

6 Likes

The only thing niggers understand is the whip.
They only fear other larger, or more dominant (criminally minded) niggers.
Niggers don’t fear jail, that is referred to as a “fambly reunion n sheeeiit” to a knuckle dragger.
And the only way this will end or slow down some, is for the white race to act like them and respond with serious violence to counteract their predation.
Our laws against self defense would never apply to any one of us on this site.
The simple fact that we’ve typed the word “nigger” subjects us to be forced to allow blacks to beat us to death and invade our homes , knowing if we kill one our social media records will be subpoenaed and we would be told that we didn’t have the right to defend our home or our person because of the naughty “n” word.

6 Likes

it only went wrong when they got caught.

6 Likes

niggers can’t do anything properly, including a 7-11 robbery…where the urge to muh dikk the clerk after the money is handed over is too much for their testosterone riddled brains to resist.