Gab Still Offline as Jews Equate Free Speech with Anti-Semitism

Originally published at: Gab Still Offline as Jews Equate Free Speech with Anti-Semitism | Infostormer.com

So when the Alt-Right got purged from all the big social media sites, we were told that this was perfectly proper because they are private companies. And because they are private companies they can decide who can and can’t post on their sites. We were also told, that if we didn’t like what these private companies did, we could start up our own social media sites and compete with them in the free market.

Well Gab was one operation that did just that. Despite its many shortcomings, it has been a semi-functional social media site marketing itself as a “free speech” platform. It quickly became a digital ghetto for people who were banned from the main digital public square represented by Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

But because the synagogue shooter did a post on Gab minutes before he allegedly killed a bunch of Jews, there has been a massive campaign in the Jew-run media to have the site banned from the Internet.

At time of writing, the site is offline.

Gab issued this statement regarding the situation.

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1056917418616881152

The Jew Attorney General of Pennsylvania is saying that he wants to look into filing criminal charges against Gab. This despite the fact that a platform can’t be held criminally liable for what one of its user’s posts. If this were allowed, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube would not be able to exist considering the vast quantity of shit that is uploaded to these sites.

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1057048447964999681

The Jew-run media is even putting out propaganda making people think that Gab’s CEO Andrew Torba aided the synagogue shooter.

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1057032520292806656

Gab has already been thrown off of the payment processors PayPal and Stripe. GoDaddy has threatened to seize their domain and they’ve been forced to try and move to a hosting company outside of the United States.

Today they were banned off of the blog hosting site Medium and online shop site Shopify.

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1056735204717420544

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1057008484821028864

What’s happening to Gab proves that the justification for mass banning people off of the big social media sites was a bunch of bullshit. It was about shutting down people who have political opinions that the Jews and Silicon Valley tech monopolists disagree with. If it wasn’t, Gab would have been allowed to remain online and compete on a level playing field with the other big social media sites. Instead, there has been a conspiracy to blacklist Gab from all of the services it relied on to function. So the previous argument about private companies and free markets has gone completely out the window.

The Jews are basically justifying this shut down of Gab by claiming that free speech is anti-Semitic. Look at this shit the Jew head of the Anti-Defamation League posted on Twitter.

He was also on MSNBC crying about anti-Semitism.

And on ABC News he literally said that he was a supporter of the First Amendment but that free speech sites like Gab need to be shut down if they contain hate. That’s right, this Jew actually said “shut it down.”

Greenblatt is a lying Jew. The First Amendment protects all political speech even speech which is subjectively considered by some to be hate speech. This is what the Supreme Court has ruled. So you can’t be for the First Amendment while simultaneously demanding bans on what someone classifies as hate speech. It doesn’t work that way.

These Jews are literally claiming that free speech is anti-Semitic and must be shut down to justify banning Gab off the Internet. By doing this, they’re only going to increase hate towards their race and increase the possibilities of violence against them. This is what happens when you go out of your way to prevent people from fairly expressing their grievances. You can’t just censor a group of people into oblivion and not expect some type of backlash to occur.

Let me just close by reiterating once again that I am completely against using violence to achieve political goals. But the more these Jews prevent a free discussion of ideas, the more difficult it will be to persuade people who are fed up with what is obviously a very fucked up and intolerable situation.

6 Likes

A lot of people moved over to wrongthink. Now that appears to be down. Says maintenance but it’s been Iike that all day.

4 Likes

Well, as L Farrakhan mentioned the other day, these jews/termites want to control everything.Holocaust is bullshit: Check out www.jan27.org…but in many countries if you questioned that they throw you in jail. Israel did 9/11, Dr Alan Sabrosky, US Army War College…100,000,000 Christians Exterminated by Jews Jew Watch - Jewish Occupied Governments - USSR - Jews and Communism

7 Likes

the conniving mind of the jew is now on display for all to see. that pesky 1st amendment has been giving them fits for decades. they are desperate to institute “holocaust denial laws” in The USA but can’t so they worm their tentacles in every facet of our political and economic lives as a means to espouse their own fake narrative while drowning-out THE TRUTH… the red flag for them was the outing of their crime boss, Soros who previously could subvert under the radar. That and Trump outing the jew-news as “the enemy of the people”. Jews are now in full panic mode and this latest false-flag “mass shooting” is evidence of that. but this is where Trump is supposed to step in. he needs to spearhead legislation forbidding the coordinated, conspiratorial attacks on the alternative social sites because this is clearly a 1st amendment issue. what these conniving jews are doing is like getting all the paper manufacturing companies to stop selling to print newspapers who’s views (((they))) do not like. just because the paper is now digital matters not…

7 Likes

I didn’t think it was possible for me to dislike the jews and shit-libs more than I already did. Well guess what?

kike%20rats

6 Likes

THE JEW WILL NOT STOP CONFISCATE OUR NATION’S LIBERTIES UNTIL HE IS REMOVED FROM THIS COUNTRY BY FORCE…OR MASSACRED…THEY WANTED THIS…WITH GAB

4 Likes

FOR MY GAB FRIENDS: IT’S COLONEL AUSSARESSES…AND I’M IN INFOSTORMER!5ac4171d69cb4%20-%20Copie

3 Likes

As a great man once said, gradually I came to hate them.

2 Likes

THIS COUNTRY WILL BE FREE ONLY WHEN THE JUDEN WILL BE DEPORTED…EN MASSE…JUDEN RAUS 2018…FREE AMERICA FROM THE JEWS

5 Likes

4uQ2NV2wodLPBhZq3SuT_02_de7a8ba6e1c714a37030e38111472bb0_avatar

2 Likes

This is not right goy, shut it down.

6 Likes

If I had a quarter of your photoshop skills I tell ya what…

1 Like

That is a great idea! If this actually makes Jewish women date niggers and vice versa the Jews will go nuts!

3 Likes

Ben Garrison is fantastic. i’m surprised that Fat-Boy Jones has his work on his site. he wouldn’t dare post this one though…

1 Like

One of the reasons why I post so many memes is because I’m hoping they are copied and distributed widely.

4 Likes

@Steve
I’m on several Disqus channels that are based with relaxed mods and value free speech, mostly Alt-right with some troll trouble makers of course.
I use your stuff regularly to prove my point so I thank you friend for your meme abilities and the similar sense of humor we have.

I guess I owe you one…