G20 Summit Has Been Mostly Pointless so Far

Originally published at: G20 Summit Has Been Mostly Pointless so Far | Infostormer.com

The G20 summit is going on and so far, little of significance has happened. It’s mostly been pointless bullshit meetings and photo opportunities.

Probably the most significant thing that’s happened so far was the signing ceremony for the USMCA trade deal. This is the new deal replacing NAFTA.

Other than that, the news reports have been mostly about crap that nobody cares about.

Things like French President Emmanuel Macron being shown on video speaking sternly with Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

Or MbS and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin making funny faces and laughing with one another.

And then there’s this goofy clip of Trump walking off the G20 stage leaving Argentina’s leader standing there by himself.

Jew-run CNN published a full story about the lack of female leaders in the G20 photo. As if this is even a subject worth commenting on.

Does anybody actually care about any of this shit? I know I certainly don’t.

Maybe something important will come out of Trump’s meeting with China but who knows. He’s not even meeting with Russia over the Ukraine boat hoax, so there definitely won’t be any developments there.

This whole summit seems like a big waste of time. The world is crumbling and we have all these world leaders getting together on a yearly basis to do this weird circle jerk where nothing substantive ever gets accomplished.

2 Likes

Also consider the wasted resources:

• jet fuel for all the guests involved plus their entourage
  • gasoline, same as above
  • paper
  • paint
  • wood or drywall
  • electricity
  • money spent on catering
  • money spent on security
  • clean up costs

Someone has to make all those signs and paint those walls, and dismantle all of it when this stupid thing is done. There’s a lot more wasted as the entire thing is a waste of time.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I can only imagine how many millions of dollars get poured into these stupid meetings. And all we get out of it are stupid photo opportunities for the press. I can’t recall a single substantive thing that’s come out of any of the G7/8 or G20 meetings.

3 Likes

It’s a pity that Bolsonaro couldn’t have been there to represent Brazil, but he won’t take office till January 1st.

1 Like

If I were president I would demand that the bill get published, and otherwise I would put it on my Twitter account and ask ‘how can you defend this?!’

maybe… just maybe these meetings will put a human face on nuclear war. the more that they talk the better even if it’s only a “how do you do”.

Trump should just maybe meet one one-on-one with Putin - the rest are just not worth the effort- if Germany had a man as leader but Merkel is not worth it

2 Likes

Someone should ask CNN: Where are all the gentiles?

2 Likes

If they go ahead with plans to meet next year in Japan maybe Abe will invite Duterte, LOL!