French Protesters Storm Paris Stock Exchange

Originally published at: French Protesters Storm Paris Stock Exchange | Infostormer.com

In France, protesters stormed the Paris Stock Exchange.

Protesters in France have stormed Euronext, the Paris Stock Exchange. Not long ago they stormed the headquarters of BlackRock. The protesters know who’s destroying their country: The rich puppeteers who corrupt politics around the world. Vive la France. pic.twitter.com/4UFRoGaeFj

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) April 20, 2023

I’m surprised somebody hasn’t tried to kill Emmanuel Macron yet.

Ganges, France… Emmanuel Macron was expected to make a speech… something tells me he’s not welcome.

RESIST 🔥🔥🔥

pic.twitter.com/Dcb2m8vHIj

— Pelham (@Resist_05) April 20, 2023

French Protester Says "We don't want your a$$hole retirement!" Right To Macrons Face 🚨

France's Debt to GDP = 115%

We can expect more and more tightening in France in future years, they cannot afford their current social welfare system. The same will happen in the USA.

🔊 pic.twitter.com/bZkPvfJZex

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) April 19, 2023

How long can this be sustained?

The West is collapsing and with it all the ill-gotten power the Jews and their puppets have accumulated through subversion and fraud.

It’s coming to an end Jews. You better book your tickets to Tel Aviv while you still have a chance. I’m not joking either kikes. Book them now and take all of your precious niggers, faggots and trannies with you. Your ZOG empire is in a free fall collapse.

4 Likes

notice that, Dotcom can’t say the “J” word either.

2 Likes

Oh no, a French insurrection.

2 Likes

sounds funny but these baguette Frenchies might lead the way for the rest of the West.

2 Likes

They definitely have more balls than the Americans

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.