France: Video Shows Evidence of Arson at Notre Dame Cathedral

Originally published at: France: Video Shows Evidence of Arson at Notre Dame Cathedral | Infostormer.com

Immediately after the Notre Dame Cathedral fire, we saw the Jewish media say that it was a conspiracy theory to suggest that somebody may have deliberately set the building on fire. The government is actually trying to blame the fire on an electrical short circuit and the Notre Dame rector is blaming it on a computer glitch.

Police investigators think an electrical short-circuit most likely caused the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, police say https://t.co/Kc1j6yMxLJ

— Stars and Stripes (@starsandstripes) April 19, 2019

Notre Dame rector: "Computer glitch" possible culprit behind fire https://t.co/Fpmavz5RcB pic.twitter.com/mkkwVtKTxi

— The Hill (@thehill) April 19, 2019

A new video suggests that this is not the case. Footage of the Notre Dame Cathedral captured by a webcam shortly before the inferno broke out, shows a figure roaming around near where the fire started along with a sudden flash.

I have not had the opportunity to vouch for the authenticity of the video, but I personally have much more trust in a random person on the Internet than I do the lying kike-run media.

And let’s look at what’s been going on in France. Numerous churches have been vandalized at the same time France’s Moslem population is at a record high.

It is certainly very reasonable to suggest that the church was burned down by a Moslem. The fact that Moslems all over the Internet have been cheering the destruction of this historic building just adds to the plausibility.

Interesting that this many Muslims responded to the Notre Dame Fire with laughing. But do not believe your lying eyes, they love you. And @IlhanMN who cares about art and not the fact that a Christian place of worship burned, she loves you too. Believe CNN. https://t.co/1Y3M6wRqNl

— Carmine Sabia (@CarmineSabia) April 16, 2019

In Canada, some haji cunt said the fire was punishment from Allah.

Muslim politician in Quebec, Canada wrote a Facebook post in which she said that the Notre Dame fire was “divine intervention” in response to France banning the Muslim veil.

Our new country is great! https://t.co/RLNQYvw1Ry

— Faith J Goldy ✝️ (@FaithGoldy) April 17, 2019

Jews are also cheering the Notre Dame fire. Look at what this Zionist rabbi is saying about it. The kike is saying that it was divine retribution for the burning of their Talmud centuries earlier.

Times of Israel:

A prominent religious-Zionist rabbi known for his extremist views suggested on Wednesday that the fire that gutted the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris earlier this week may have been divine retribution for the mass-burning of Talmud volumes by French Catholic priests in the city eight centuries earlier.

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the rabbi of the Beit El settlement and head of the Ateret Yerushalayim yeshiva, said that Jews should not commit arson against churches, but also that there was no duty to be saddened by the fire, which gutted the famed 12th-century cathedral.

This just proves that Jews and Moslems need to be purged from our lands. They have nothing in common with us and express glee when one of our historic monuments is burned down. Regardless of whoever did this, Moslem or not, it doesn’t change this fact. It’s time to kick all these subversive aliens out of our lands.

8 Likes

Just wanted to add this opinion from a former Fireman who states that it is impossible to reach a conclusion after 24hrs, it takes at least that long before the area is cool enough to begin investigations.

btw - he ends the story claiming that there were no arabs celebrating the destruction of the WTC at the time of the collapse. I know someone who has a business in Jersey who personally witnessed muslims cheering the destruction on the day.

1 Like

no one is fooled by The Fake News bullshit about a “computer glitch”. that’s laughable. and why wasn’t this church protected by security 24/7 since there was a rash of xtian church vandalism by Muslim scum? i hope i live to see Macron and Merkel hanged…

4 Likes

We don’t know if they were Muslims or Jews dressed as Muslims, or just Jews (Israeli Jews).

1 Like

I didn’t see it myself but when he was telling the story he had no doubt they were arabs and that there was a sizable middle eastern community there.

2 Likes

I can report on that it is true. Paterson, Clifton, Newark, Jersey city, has sizeable community. One can use Google Street view of main Street of Paterson NJ and it’ll go for few miles, with Arabic language scribed on storefronts. I have been there as well. Luckily I live far out of the urban core and from them lol

2 Likes