France: Afghan Asylum Seeker Goes on Knife Stabbing Spree

Originally published at: France: Afghan Asylum Seeker Goes on Knife Stabbing Spree | Infostormer.com

I’m starting to think that Islam is not a religion of peace. If it was a religion of peace, I doubt that Afghan asylum seekers would stab a bunch of people because they do not read the Koran.

Mirror:

An Afghan asylum seeker is accused of killing a 19-year-old man and wounding at least nine people in a frenzied knife rampage in France.

Witnesses said a man armed with a kitchen knife and barbecue fork randomly attacked people at a bus stop during the bloodbath in Villeurbanne, a suburb of Lyon.

He allegedly said during the attack: “They do not read the Koran.”

Footage shows hero witnesses confronting and detaining the knifeman, who tosses the knife and fork to the floor and surrenders at Laurent-Bonnevay station.

Another video shows an injured victim clutching his knife wound as he lay on the floor.

Maybe if we banned Moslems from our countries we wouldn’t have to worry about Moslems stabbing people to death for not reading the Koran.

It’s just a thought but I think it is a thought worth considering.

4 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t want this murderous mohammedan as their babysitter and neighbor is a nahtzee that wants to put jews in gas ovens

4 Likes

Take it from someone with muslime experience: it doesn’t take much to set one off. They are like time bombs.

3 Likes