Fox News Reporter Questions Effectiveness of Death Vaxx

Originally published at: Fox News Reporter Questions Effectiveness of Death Vaxx | Infostormer.com

Fox News reporter John Roberts posted a tweet yesterday questioning the effectiveness of the death vaxx, while commenting on news about Colin Powell’s death. Powell was fully vaxxed before becoming fully dead.

Here’s his tweet that has since been deleted.

It’s not even a controversial statement. We know for a fact that these shots do not do what the media and all these various quacks are claiming they do. Places with high vaxx rates have had major spikes in coronavirus cases. The shots are also killing people.

Since this goes totally against the pro-vaxx narrative, Roberts was forced to delete the tweet and talk about how excited he was to take one of these death shots.

I deleted my tweet about the tragic death of Colin Powell because many people interpreted it as anti-vax. It was not. I was excited to get vaccinated, hoping it would help speed a return to 'normal life'. I also did a PSA on Fox encouraging vaccination for those able….

— John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox) October 18, 2021

He also had some bitch trash him for the tweet live on air.

I love the fact that she is talking about and trashing Fox anchor John Roberts, on Fox, while he has to sit there and take it. On very rare occasions their daytime programming has tiny slivers of sunlight. pic.twitter.com/gsvbu4QCYR

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 18, 2021

This just shows how tightly the media narrative is on these shots. I think part of this is due to the fact that the vaxx manufacturers provide these media networks with advertising revenue. So that’s why there is hardly any negative reporting on any of their products. But there’s obviously other factors at play as well.

1 Like

RelatedL

Yeah, that’s a puzzlement.

TOKYO (AP) — Almost overnight, Japan has become a stunning, and somewhat mysterious, coronavirus success story.

Daily new COVID-19 cases have plummeted from a mid-August peak of nearly 6,000 in Tokyo, with caseloads in the densely populated capital now routinely below 100, an 11-month low.

The bars are packed, the trains are crowded, and the mood is celebratory, despite a general bafflement over what, exactly, is behind the sharp drop.

Japan, unlike other places in Europe and Asia, has never had anything close to a lockdown, just a series of relatively toothless states of emergency.

1 Like

The media acts as if the only solution is injecting people with unlimited death shots when the whole thing has always been a massive hoax.

2 Likes

FCArrdjWQAIQUab

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.