Five Trannies Dominate Women's College Volleyball Match

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/five-trannies-dominate-womens-college-volleyball-match/

People are really angry that a women’s college volleyball team up in Canada dominated a match with five trannies. Naturally, Jew fake “conservative” media operations like Rebel News were all over this one crying and whining about it.

🚨NEW: FIVE MALE Players Dominate Women's Volleyball, Benching Female Athletes – "You white piece of sh**!"

Five biologically male players identifying as transgender DOMINATED the court during an Ontario Colleges Athletic Association (OCAA) women's volleyball match in Canada,… pic.twitter.com/CvvLtZHLE6

— Unlimited L's (@unlimited_ls) February 7, 2024

This tranny sports stuff is hilarious.

Obviously, I think it is totally ridiculous and in a sane society I would oppose it. However, I feel I have no choice but to support it as it is becoming a valuable weapon against feminism and all this girl power bullshit. We also do not live in a sane society. We live in an insane society run by Jews and their evil minions.

This might be wishful thinking on my part, but maybe after enough girls get fucked up and beaten by trannies in sports they’ll have an attitude adjustment and start rejecting feminism.

8 Likes

Surprised there are any female volleyball players left after this:

High school volleyball player speaks out after being injured by transgender opponent.

Payton McNabb, a North Carolina high school volleyball player, suffered a concussion when a biological male player spiked the ball into her face.

I am waiting for bio men to enter women’s tennis.

Anyone who complains, I’d ask about their voting record.

7 Likes

I’m anxious for tranny’s to enter women’s contact sports like boxing and martial arts. The real girls are going to get life threatening injuries and some might die. This is what it’s going to take for sanity to come back.

6 Likes

They’ve already made an appearance in MMA:

Fallon Fox, the first MMA fighter to come out as transgender, once fractured the skull of her opponent in an MMA fight in 2014.

Fox was challenging Tamikka Brents at CCCW (Capital City Cage Wars) event, where the 45-year-old fighter brutally defeated her American opponent. The fight lasted just over two minutes after the referee was forced to halt the contest.

Brents received seven staples to her head, and also suffered a concussion. She was overpowered by Fox to an extent that even the orbital bone inside her skull was fractured.

6 Likes

LOL… This is what the real woman deserves for not boycotting the match. Let the tranny fight himself. But instead of boycotting the dumb bitches welcome the tranny’s into their sports.

7 Likes

We live in a clown country with sickos running the show.

I remember I had to roll around with a female black belt when I was a beginner in BJJ abouit 15 years ago and the instructor asked her to take it easy on me. To make a long story short, she couldn’t submit me because she didn’t have the strength and I threw her around like a rag doll. She was so upset that she couldn’t beat a beginner and the instructor had to explain the concept of men vs women.

3 Likes

Aggressive, bat shit crazy men crushing it in women’s sports? A few concussions later and I think these young ladies are going to learn to hate and fear their feminist overlords.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.