Fightback in the Fatherland

The furious demonstrators marched through the streets chanting “Wir sind das Volk!” (“We are the people!”) and anti-immigration slogans. At the first march, 10 protesters were arrested for the heinous crime of giving the Hitler salute.

4 Likes

they need to gang-up on the pos cops arresting them for giving the roman salute. i give it in public daily to some guys i know. spread the salute!

4 Likes

They need to start fighting back “toot sweet” - otherwise, they’re on the same path as Sweden, where Whites are starting to become outnumbered in the voting booth… just like in South Africa, and the results of that were wholescale killing of Whites…

Sept., 2018:

Swedish Elections: 10% Nonwhite Voters Swung Election to Far Left

http://newobserveronline.com/swedish-elections-10-nonwhite-voters-swung-election-to-far-left/

3 Likes

This is an encouraging sign. I know those people probably bend over backwards saying they are not racist or Nazi, but it is still a step in the right direction.

Germany arise!

“Those who want to live, let them fight; and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.” - Adolf Hitler

3 Likes