Female Brute Tortures Animals for Likes

Anglin asks: “why does this negroid thing get arrested for doing what Jews do without consequences?” Well, it goes like this: Our not-so Supreme Court ruled that Haitians in America can torture animals to death in their Voodoo ceremonies because it’s religious freedom. No doubt Jew lawyers were involved in arguing this case before the highest court.

I can’t remember how the vote went down but I think it was 5/4. It came on the heals of another bad super court decision regarding religious freedom that the court caught Hell for. the particulars of that case I cannot recall but it was equally as bad but ruled against the religious nuts, so the court compensated by giving vicious Niggers the right to torture animals to death; “see, we love religious freedoms!” .

Normal people might ask: “what are voodoo niggers doing in America and why haven’t their savage asses been kicked back to their shithole?” and how do they get protection from our White Constitution when The Founders rightly saw them only as sub-human property?" .

1 Like