Feds Raid Rapper P. Diddy Claim He is a P. Diddler

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/feds-raid-rapper-p-diddy-claim-he-is-a-p-diddler/

Rapper Sean Combs aka Puffy Daddy aka P. Diddy aka Diddy who rose to fame in the 1990s with horribly awful rap songs promoted by Jews, has just been raided by the feds for being a P. Diddler. They basically say he was diddling kids and running some sort of sex trafficking operation. This has caused people on the Internet to call him “The Diddler.”

BREAKING

Federal agents have raided the home of Sean “Diddy” Combs in Los Angeles.

TMZ is reporting they’ve also raided his home in Miami. pic.twitter.com/w6hwKiRLwe

— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) March 25, 2024

🔥🚨BREAKING: Here is new footage of Sean Diddy Combs Miami mansion after the recent Homeland Security sex trafficking raid. pic.twitter.com/DOvrUiVkN1

— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) March 26, 2024

#TMZ has the first video of #Diddy after his homes were raided by the feds Monday — he was caught pacing around Miami airport. https://t.co/F84js7uo79 pic.twitter.com/vGSlxBrtNX

— TMZ (@TMZ) March 26, 2024

He took off in his private jet after his homes were being raided and has since vanished.

JUST IN — Mystery surrounds whereabouts of Diddy and his jet after it vanished from flight tracker – NY Post

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 26, 2024

One of his associates was arrested in Miami.

Re: P. Diddy Raid – Who’s gonna talk first?

Brendan Paul, who is referred to as Diddy’s “Drug Mule” was Arrested at Miami Airport at Time of the Raids

• Brendan Paul, 25, was arrested at Miami Opa-Locka Airport 4.30pm on Monday
• He is accused in a lawsuit of procuring… pic.twitter.com/kspoHzkK5T

— MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) March 26, 2024

Creepy old clips of him with Justin Bieber when he was 15 are making the rounds.

This clip of P Diddy (40) and Justin Bieber (15) has been going viral along with the clip of Diddy asking a 17 yr old Justin Beiber why he doesn't wanna hang out with him anymore..

it's super creepy seeing all these videos of Diddy that's coming out, but what's really concerning… pic.twitter.com/dyxXFUzpaj

— ZDragon (@IBZDRAGON) March 26, 2024

He has also reportedly sold off his shares in some media property that I’ve never heard of.

JUST IN – Diddy has sold off all his shares in Revolt TV to an anonymous buyer – TMZ

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 26, 2024

All sorts of people are asking questions about this insane situation.

Sooooo… lots and lots of close friends with Diddy dead quiet right now… are we going to do the thing again where one A list celebrity gets caught and then we pretend like the rest didn’t know what was going on? Is that the plan? Where you at Hollywood?

— Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) March 26, 2024

Some are saying he was running some type of honeypot blackmail operation similar to what the Jew Jeff Epstein was doing.

Diddy was "allegedly" running a honeypot blackmail operation just like Epstein and guess who was giving "legitimacy" to his operation. 🚨
Prince Harry.
The lawsuit alleges that Sean Combs has recordings of celebrities, music label executives, politicians, and athletes in… pic.twitter.com/JUi6XRGL0K

— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) March 26, 2024

Jay-Z is "allegedly" rumored to be connected to Diddy's trafficking ring as 50 Cent is calling him out on social media today.
Notice the way Spirit Cooker Marina Abromovic, Ukraine's ambassador for children, looks at him during their "art ritual" together.

These are your… pic.twitter.com/lw4TtyeFDj

— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) March 26, 2024

Generally speaking all of these high profile rappers are owned by Jews and do their bidding. Combs is no exception. The fact that he achieved high levels of fame is a direct result of the Jews promoting him. So I’m not surprised that all of this weird shit is coming out all at once.

This whole thing is sort of like the OJ Simpson fiasco back in the 1990s. The main difference being that OJ was actually based because he killed a race-mixing slut and a Jew.

It does look like all of this was an open secret for awhile. Should be funny to see where this all goes.

Former Death Row Records head of security Reggie Wright Jr. predicted three months ago that Diddy's homes would be raided.

"I wouldn't be surprised if some storages or some of Puffy's properties be getting raided real soon." pic.twitter.com/7rh12iZe9d

— XXL Magazine (@XXL) March 26, 2024

👀 Did Katt Williams Predict the Raid on Diddy Back in January? Are More Raids Coming?

"All of these big d**k deviants is all catching hell in 2024. It's up for all of them. It don't matter if you Diddy, or whoever you is…All lies will be exposed…In 30 years, I've done… pic.twitter.com/vyUkf1a7pJ

— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) March 25, 2024

4 Likes

mega rich Niggas don’t go “on the run” day be “on da fly”.

How is Diddy going to afford jet fuel when the Feds confiscated his bank accounts?

2 Likes

I guess we know now what the P stands for. Paedo or Perv. Maybe even Pimp.
It must be getting harder and harder to prop blacks up high in the Esteem department these days.

1 Like

So if one managed to sneak into one of these celebrity “parties” it would be kinda like sneaking into a KKK meeting, only you wouldnt be surrounded by uncover agents and informants, it would be you, pedo’s, baby eaters, and faggots. Can’t be a household name and mega rich without being a sodomite. I’ll stick to being poor thanks. I dont like creepy or icky.

1 Like

most pedophiles and child molesters are Nogs.

So… was the dumb Nigger working for the Feds to entrap politicians like Uncle Eppy? If so who’s toes did he step on to warrant this raid? Maybe he threatened to release the videos of The Clinton’s raping children…

Dis be some player hatin yo!

a guy (gay negro? guy like 25yo) accused him and then accused also duh Cuba Gooding Jr. from what I read.

does this mean the P. will not be yachting much anymore?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.