Federal Reserve Increases Interest Rates Again

Originally published at: Federal Reserve Increases Interest Rates Again | Infostormer.com

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidency, the Federal Reserve has been aggressively hiking interest rates. They announced another interest rate hike today and promised more in the future.

USA Today:

The Federal Reserve raised its key interest rate Wednesday for a fourth time this year but lowered its forecast to two hikes in 2019 amid the recent stock market sell-off and uncertain growth prospects.

"The economy has continued to perform well," Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said at a news conference. But, he added, "We have seen developments that may signal some softening ... In early 2018, we saw a rising trajectory for growth. Today, we see growth moderating ahead."

The central bank’s latest move, which comes amid President Donald Trump’s repeated criticism of Fed rate hikes, is expected to set off a domino effect across the economy, bumping up rates on credit cards, home equity lines of credit and adjustable-rate mortgages.

As expected, the Fed raised the federal funds rate – which is what banks charge each other for overnight loans – by a quarter point to a range of 2.25 to 2.5 percent. It marked the central bank's ninth hike since late 2015.

They're trying to weaken the economy so it will be more difficult for Trump to win re-election in 2020. This idea that the Fed is not a political institution is total and complete bullshit.

The Fed kept rates at zero percent for nearly the entire eight years Barack Obama was in office. This created an enormous bubble and now they’re preparing to burst the bubble with these interest rate hikes. It just so happens that they’re doing it with Trump in the White House.

And when you add on to the fact that the United States is $22 trillion in debt, these interest rate hikes are just going to make paying the interest on that debt even more expensive. It is setting up a potentially dire economic situation.

It’s time to abolish the Fed. It’s nothing but an institution of Jewish usury which engineers booms and busts to consolidate wealth for powerful Jews.

4 Likes

i have never seen interest rates this low, EVER… it was done to prop-up Jew Street and a fake economy. raising interest rates is a short-term solution to an ENORMOUS debt problem. it’s really the fault of tax-&-spend libs and neocons. but i want interest rates to rise to keep niggers from being able to build homes in my white area.

5 Likes

Sorry, but 25bps raises of interest rates by Powell here and there isn’t exactly Paul Voclker-esque. And, to be honest, the only reason the Fed is raising rates is to be able to slam them back to 0 like they did in 2008.

2 Likes

Basically it screwed over savers who’d saved their money and not spent it on all the bullshit they were pushing people to buy. When the zero-interest rates came in it was crazy-town. The Jews could have kept the rates at a low fixed-amount so people could plan around it, instead of up and down like a fcking sine-wave no-one knows when is what and what is when.

5 Likes

Any newcomers to this subject who want to learn more should try to watch Paul Grignon’s Money as Debt series of documentaries. Also I can with reserves (maybe not the best word, whatever) recommend James Corbett’s Century of Enslavement. These are all available on YT to watch for free. Don’t expect to hear the word “Jew”, but they do present a lot of good information – highly recommended for homeschoolers.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have estimated that I have lost out on about $150K in interest on my money the last 10 years due to ultra-low rates

3 Likes

don’t leave your money in the bank because it’s not safe there. it’s not worth the risk. if you have a medical issue or run into a lamborgini the courts will allow the jew bastard attorneys to steal your life savings. this is a big reason why they want a “cashless” society. when that happens we are further enslaved.

3 Likes

Slight correction. We will be fully enslaved when we go cash less.

3 Likes

has anyone ever wondered why the 1$ bill is the only piece of "paper’ (its cloth) currency that is never upgraded or changed?
#1- its the most widely dispersed piece of advertising in the world
#2 - all of (((their))) evil symbology is on it.

1 Like