FBI Takes Guns From Man Who Vowed Self-Defense Against Antifa

Originally published at: FBI Takes Guns From Man Who Vowed Self-Defense Against Antifa | Infostormer.com

The FBI is clearly a terrorist organization who is working with anti-fascist terrorists. If they weren’t, why would they seize guns from a man who vowed to defend himself against anti-fascists if they attacked him?

Fox News:

A former Marine who said at a protest that he would “slaughter” Antifa members in self-defense, if attacked, recently had his five weapons confiscated by the FBI, according to reports.

The temporary seizure came through the use of Oregon’s “red flag” law, which allows law enforcement agencies and family members to seek a court order to have weapons taken away from an individual viewed as potentially violent. Such laws are often opposed by supporters of Second Amendment gun rights.

The former Marine, Shane Kohfield, 32, was not charged with any crime, but surrendered five guns, including an AR-15 rifle, according to Phil Lemman, Oregon’s acting deputy state court administrator, the Washington Examiner reported.

The action was reportedly prompted by remarks Kohfield made in public during a demonstration outside the home of Portland, Ore., Mayor Ted Wheeler in August, the Oregonian/OregonLive reported.

“If Antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Kohfield told a crowd, according to the Oregonian. “I’d slaughter them, and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out Antifa.”

Kohfield previously wrote to U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, a former Navy SEAL, to share his concern about Antifa and voice his support for having the group declared a terrorist organization, a step that President Trump has considered.

The FBI could literally shut down these anti-fascist groups in a matter of days. The fact that they don’t and spend their resources going after a guy like this, just proves how evil of an entity the FBI is.

I mean, what happened to the so-called “war on terror?” It’s my understanding that we are still engaged in this “war on terror” so why are the anti-fascists exempt from this when they are engaging in literal terrorism? These are questions that the FBI does not want to answer.

5 Likes

Antifa, along with ISIS and other terrorist groups, are set up and funded by ZOG to do their dirty work.

6 Likes

The FBI are the worst of the Badge Nigger lot.

3 Likes

Antifa in America is doing the FBI’s dirty work with impunity. They are never held accountable; bike lock professor, limo burning at pres inauguration, multiple violent acts in Charlottesville… none of these perpetrators were punished and, as a result, emboldened.

If you are a white man, you better be careful threatening an alphabet agency’s dog. Be safe and smart out there friends.

5 Likes

Did this guy not realize he was in the communist state of Oregon when he made these statements?
Oregon like many other liberal controlled states have passed unconstitutional Red Flag laws that allows a court order to confiscate firearms of an individual deemed a danger to himself or others.
@goodgoy88

Under most Marxist/ ZOG controlled US states that have passed unconstitutional Red Flag laws you have to lawyer up and spend thousands of dollars to get your property back and even then it’s a slim chance at best.

The real question is who gets to decide if someone is a threat to themselves and others? Who gets to decide due process of the law is no longer needed to enforce a law?

https://www.thetrace.org/2018/03/red-flag-laws-pending-bills-tracker-nra/

2 Likes

FBI is not for us! It is for globalists. It is the new Stazi. (Fed post, redacted) it is a damn shame. According to them, Nationalism is the worst thing on earth. Cannibalism will be aok in 20 years let alone the sex stuff. The goal is one world, one Empire. Two races. One who rules and one who serves.

5 Likes

Exactly, that is what the Talmud advocates.

4 Likes

Antifa is a wing of the government. Threatening them is a very serious matter.

4 Likes

That is the evil I fight.

2 Likes

Hi Jay O. Yes this is me.

1 Like

4 Likes

@Reichprinzessin Jayoh is in the house, madame?

2 Likes

Getting vetted I guess. Can’t wait to see my worst pic ever on edl and splc. Frauenwaffen not scared. WE DO THE Pointing, We do the laughing.

1 Like

Pressing x to doubt. When you abandon Hebrewland it leaves a hole. TRS goyboys are my new superstars.

1 Like