FBI Faggots Blow Themselves Up During Training Exercise

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/fbi-faggots-blow-themselves-up-during-training-exercise/

A bunch of FBI faggots ended up blowing themselves, I mean blowing themselves up, during some sort of training exercise. Talk about embarrassing.

Blast rocks FBI training facility in California injuring at least 16 SWAT officers

Details: https://t.co/e72mro6rXm pic.twitter.com/yhmtSKJ2YQ

— RT (@RT_com) March 14, 2024

There were no deaths and no horribly serious injuries but it was apparently serious enough that it made international news.

I have no sympathy for these clowns. The FBI is a domestic terrorist organization and anybody who volunteers to be a member of the FBI is a big faggot who deserves to get blown up during a training exercise.

These FBI assholes have spent years hoaxing fake terrorism plots by entrapping random retards only to take credit for stopping the plots they invented. They are also a totally politicized and corrupt arm of the Jewish-run Democrat Party. They protect the real corrupt criminals while doing raids against people over hoax crimes because of their political views.

The FBI should be abolished but if their people decide that they want to blow themselves up during training exercises that is an acceptable compromise.

7 Likes

That’s what you get when militarizing a civilian police agency. Dopes. I hope they enjoy their tinnitus and full/partial hearing loss.

6 Likes

Time to bring out the world’s tiniest violin.

5 Likes

Ted Kaczynski:
“Those fuckers still don’t know what they’re doing.”

2 Likes

It’s not just the Eff Bee Eye. The DEA has been hiring mindless, marble-mouth Niggers for decades. Case in point: Dis Nigga hea, splainin bout guon safey n dat he da ownwy Nigga Prwofessionawl enuf ta cawwy a Glock 40… BLAM… but da nigga ain’t don wiff the lecsure so axed som-un ta geeve him a wifle…

1 Like

Excellent!!! They are SO lame these days, they couldn’t even blow themselves apart.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.