Fauci Says "I Don't Recall" 174 Times in Deposition

Originally published at: Fauci Says “I Don’t Recall” 174 Times in Deposition | Infostormer.com

The full transcript of Anthony Fauci’s deposition stemming from a lawsuit filed by the State of Missouri against the Joe Biden regime has been made public the Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt today.

Fauci said “I don’t recall” 174 times.

🚨BREAKING: Here is the full transcript of the Anthony Fauci deposition: https://t.co/IN3pjYcK2m

A few takeaways… pic.twitter.com/oQUjO8Fp5w

— Eric Schmitt (@Eric_Schmitt) December 5, 2022

According to the transcript, Dr. Fauci said “I don’t recall” 174 times, including when asked about emails that he sent, interviews that he gave, and other important information.

We already know how he went from saying that masks were useless to mandating them despite there being zero evidence it prevented the spread of anything.

Fauci sent a colleague an email in February of 2020 instructing her not to wear a mask when traveling. Just a couple months later, he was advocating for universal mask mandates. pic.twitter.com/ZNVVyJSFj7

His people were impressed with what China was doing.

One of Fauci’s deputies joined a WHO delegation to China in February of 2020, and in talking to Fauci afterwards, was impressed with how the Chinese “were handling the isolation, the contact tracing, the building of facilities to take care of people..” pic.twitter.com/6uxlxEpFxX

Unfortunately, this criminal gnome Fauci may die and go to hell before he faces any real justice in this life. I hope I am wrong because he is literally responsible for killing millions of people because of his role in promoting a fake pandemic and shilling deadly fake vaccines.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Everyone behind the phony virus hoax - everyone who pushed it, everyone who supported it - are all on the road to hell. And everyone who went along with it, wearing their dirty face diapers and faggot face shields, is a cowardly fool.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.