Fat Vietnamese Teen Male Wins New Hampshire Beauty Contest

Originally published at: Fat Vietnamese Teen Male Wins New Hampshire Beauty Contest | Infostormer.com

Some fat Vietnamese teen male tranny individual just won a local New Hampshire beauty pageant.

A biological male won “Miss Greater Derry” which is a beauty pageant in New Hampshire under the “Miss America” organization. pic.twitter.com/aME4Gd4bhm

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 9, 2022

As a Women how shit would you feel at being beaten by this …. 🥴

Trans Man wins ‘New Hampshire Beauty Contest. 🙄 pic.twitter.com/xfEe5Rqh24

— Paul B 🇬🇧 🔴 (@pauldbowen) November 10, 2022

It is actually sort of funny to see these tranny freaks ruin competitions that are supposed to be for actual real biological females.

![|889x598](upload://jOsNZKwHfb4122xQBy1T8IQYnsq.jpeg)

I honestly don’t feel bad for these women at all. They supported a great deal of this insanity and they can now live with the consequences of it.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this madness will end until there is a total collapse of everything and/or nuclear war.

7 Likes

OMFG! That’s the ugliest tranny I’ve ever seen. Clearly this was a political decision. note however that none of the real women are protesting this insanity. Let the tranny stand alone and have its pic taken. good grief…

3 Likes

And once it gets to Tranny point, at what point do you say it hasn’t all gone to shit? And how long to get it back? If ever. 50 years ago things were still pretty normal. Niggers were still niggers. Every one knew what a Jew kike was. And everyone avoided both of them. Now this is where people go for their entertainment and information.

So tell me. How long until it gets back to normal? Surely there must be some Orwell dystopian novel that speaks to this. Some classical thinker that one had this predicted, figured out. I mean didn’t the Roman’s go gay, crazy in the end? Didn’t Jews even have a lot to do with it? Then what? Some volcano explodes, start all over, something like that?

Maybe it takes something like that. It thats fucked up. Maby it takes something like that. Because only fucking normal and non insane people survive shit like that.

4 Likes

it’s ‘normal’ in Russia. America is lost.

1 Like

True dat. And once Russia was the one kike infested. But wised up and shook them off. But not before they almost went totally to shit. Some of their leaders were literally drunken shit, giving entire parts of their country away. But they managed to shake it off. Hopefully we can too. At least our Midwest is still decent. But nationwide Jew media chipping away at it fast. This why Twitter deal matters so much.

4 Likes

FFS, could they have come up with an uglier creature than this?

3 Likes

Just change the ‘u’ in ‘beauty’ to an ‘s’ and it makes sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.