Fat Jew Fuck Jerrold Nadler Wants House to Investigate ‘Rise of White Nationalism

really captured the essence of these disgusting creatures.

Although, the Jews have gotten even more brazen since those times – yes, hard to believe.

Breitbart:

Incoming House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) revealed plans Tuesday to launch an investigation into the rise of “white nationalism” in the United States when Democrats take over the House of Representatives next year.

Does it surprise anyone that Rep. Jerrold Nadler (Jew-NY) is alarmed at Whites increasingly resisting their dispossession?

In a letter to Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Nadler demands answers to questions the Democratic minority had submitted to the administration over the past two years but which, he says, the agencies had ignored. The questions include accusations Trump “issued false statements” about terrorism and that he intended to single out Muslims.

In addition, Nadler complains about “President Trump’s rhetoric” as a possible cause (footnotes omitted):

He calls himself a nationalist. He falsely claims that “foreigners” are the primary sources of domestic terror. He famously claimed that there were “some very fine people on both sides” of the riot in Charlottesville — where a neo-Nazi demonstration ended in the death of one counter-protestor and two officers of the Virginia state police.

After a year of reading about Dems and their never-ending “investigation” shenanigans, I think we all understand what the play is here, right?

They’re going to say that Russia was responsible for the rise of Trump. Trump was, in turn, responsible for the rise of the Alt-Right, which in turn was responsible for Charlottesville, the Gunfight at the O.K. Synagogue and the alarming rise in poop swastikas smeared in college dorms.

(should I even include a picture here?)

These kikes are really going all out.

Every day there are stories coming out from Jews who are attacking Trump from some fresh new angle. The whole White Nationalist smear by association tactic isn’t new, but talk of investigating Trump for WN ties and acting like these ties are somehow illegal is yet another example of Jews manipulating reality with chutzpah and control of the media.

They act like something is wrong and illegal, even if it isn’t and try to gaslight people into believing the new, Jewish reality with their complete monopoly on the media.

Assuming that they find a smoking gun and are able to connect Trump with White Nationalism, what then?

Will they be able to gaslight Americans into thinking that the House can impeach the president as well?

I wouldn’t put it past them, tbh. Just think, they’ve actually managed to convince a significant segment of gullible goyim that walls and borders are Fascist and that ICE are literal Gestapo agents.

You know, I’ve left logic and reason at the door as a result of the last year.

I should thank the Jews because if nothing else, they have taught me just how malleable reality is.

Whatever illogical, twisted, Talmudic nightmare scenario that we can imagine, the Jews will almost surely end up pushing eventually.

https://dailystormer.name/fat-jew-fuck-jerrold-nadler-wants-house-to-investigate-rise-of-white-nationalism/

2 Likes

Hmmm…so, is the BDS Movement also White Nationalism? When NY State Assembly leader Sheldon Silver was sentented to jail for corruption was THAT White Nationalism? Was the attack on the USS Liberty a result of White Nationalists? Were the 100,000,000 Christians Exterminated by Jews White Nationalism? Jew Watch - Jewish Occupied Governments - USSR - Jews and Communism When the Rosenbergs were hung for giving secrets to the Communists was that White Nationalism? Was Pollard a White Nationalist? Which country benefited the MOST from 9/11…White Nationalists?

2 Likes

Speaking of Rosenburgs…
Nike_Just_Do_it_Rosenbergs

3 Likes

Yeah even years later relatives confirmed what we already knew that is but these heebs gave the communist the bomb