Fake Black Shaun King Accused of Robbing Black Groups

Originally published at: Fake Black Shaun King Accused of Robbing Black Groups | Infostormer.com

A short while ago, Shaun King a White person who falsely claims to be black, removed himself off of Twitter. As it turns out, there was a reason for that. He’s apparently been stealing money from blacks who donated to him and he’s been using that money to support his lifestyle. He reportedly has been living in a 3,000 square foot New Jersey lakefront house thanks to donations he’s been getting.

BLM activist Shaun King, who claims to advocate for the poor and disenfranchised, has been revealed to be living large in a luxury five-bedroom, 3,000 square foot New Jersey lakefront house. https://t.co/T6285TWcos

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 31, 2021

Many blacks are mad at this fake black person.

Shaun King lives in a house that costs over $800k that was signed in his wife's name.

He had the audacity a few weeks ago to ask his followers to Cash App her money.

When we say "grift," this is exactly what the fuck we mean.

Anyone who still chooses to support deserves it.

— Ernest Owens (@MrErnestOwens) August 1, 2021

So…BLM activist Talcum X…I mean Shaun King lives in a high class NJ million dollar home huh?

Wonder how he got that?

Using black folk just like Patrice Cullors?

He not even black. #DupedAgain

— Jarome Bell (@JaromeBellVA) July 31, 2021

REMINDER: Shaun King has taken his grift global.

He’s targeting people on Facebook in “the Caribbean” (just all of it I guess🤷🏾‍♀️), Canada, and Australia—

and claiming people criticizing him in the US are part of conspiracy that is out to get him.

The money is drying up here. https://t.co/yK9EhcYR08 pic.twitter.com/PuJkORyHMf

— Imani Gandy (@AngryBlackLady) August 1, 2021

It looks like his scamming has gone too far and he’s run out of people who he can scam. That’s the only explanation for him asking for money from people outside the United States.

I guess in some respects it is funny how he was able to scam blacks into giving him money by promoting pro-black causes while falsely claiming that he had a black father. But while he was doing this he was also bashing White people and pushing the racial narratives of the Jewish media.

He’s just an insane person and it’d be best if he just went away.

I’m just surprised that he removed himself off of Twitter. He could have easily accused his critics of being haters of transracial people and that they were only attacking him because they hate trans people of all types. It would have probably worked since promoting trannies is a top priority of this evil system we have.

1 Like

Schadenfreude writ large! :rofl:

1 Like

All that money probably came from Soros anyway.
Because blacks should not do not have any money.
You know I was wondering where it all goes. Surely coons in charge are lining their pockets with his Jew gold.
TALCUM X
Need to get a t-shirt with that on it and his face. With a mostly white powdered up fist.
talcum powder! my brother
White powder?! ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.