Faggot Jew Matt Drudge Pushes Trump-Stroke Fake News

Originally published at: Faggot Jew Matt Drudge Pushes Trump-Stroke Fake News | Infostormer.com

The Jewish homosexual and fake conservative Matt Drudge is now pushing unsubstantiated fake news about Donald Trump having mini-strokes last year.

Trump accused Drudge of spreading rumors that the president had gone to Walter Reed Medical Center last year over “mini-strokes.”

“Drudge didn’t support me in 2016, and I hear he doesn’t support me now,” he tweeted. “Maybe that’s why he is doing poorly.” https://t.co/5EY9bKfqJd

— POLITICO (@politico) September 2, 2020

Trump has publicly denied the reports.

Not even a “minor” one. Thank you! https://t.co/PEgbb9XyhU

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 1, 2020

Drudge is doing this as Trump’s senile opponent Joe Biden makes increasingly more incoherent and bizarre public statements. If anybody had a stroke it is far more likely that Biden suffered from one.

People are asking what happened to Drudge. But Drudge has always been a leftist play acting as a conservative. He’s just dropped the play acting.

Tucker Carlson Discussing What Happened To Matt Drudge & An A New Alternative To The Drudge Report, Revolver News

"Matt Drudge is firmly a man of the progressive left."

"Many of Drudge's readers have fled to Revolver News which has begun to fill the void he has left." pic.twitter.com/8EsjthujgW

— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) July 25, 2020

Matt Drudge's shift away from Trumpism is remarkable. A complete 180 for probably the largest conservative traffic driver in the world. pic.twitter.com/xCZq3YKwdo

— Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) September 1, 2020

You can say the same for any Jew that claims they are conservative but it is especially true for homosexual Jews like Drudge.

Jews have no place in any American right-wing movement. They should all be banned.

1 Like

Saw that hashtag #trump-stroke trending on twitter. Bleh.
also trending is #defundNPR which I think is a great Idea

Defunding NPR would absolutely be a great idea. Either that or you fire everybody and put somebody like myself in charge of the operation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.