Faggot Elton John is Ashamed to be British Because of Brexit

Originally published at: Faggot Elton John is Ashamed to be British Because of Brexit | Infostormer.com

The homosexual singer Elton John is saying that he is ashamed to be British because of Brexit.

Guardian:

Elton John has said he is ashamed of the UK over its voting for and handling of Brexit.

While performing on Wednesday in Verona on his last ever world tour, Farewell Yellow Brick Road, he said: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart … I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians. I am sick to death of Brexit. I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

That’s quite a funny statement from John. But he shouldn’t be ashamed for being British simply because the British people wanted to preserve their country. He should instead be ashamed for being a disgusting cock sucking faggot who takes dick up his asshole.

A new film called Rocketman explores his life story and details how he lived a degenerate life filled with excessive drug use and homosexual activity. The film’s gay sex scenes have been banned in Russia since they violate Russia’s laws that outlaw homosexual propaganda.

So yes John should be ashamed of himself but for completely different reasons than Brexit. The fact that such a degenerate individual like John is openly celebrated once again reveals a deep sickness within our society.

8 Likes

Fucking hate his music. The cult of the damned is just celebrating one of their high priest fags again. The fact that a Rammstein, using German language is toping pop charts is just a coincidence.

10 Likes

Hopefully he drops dead soon I imagine this fruit is Riddled with diseases.

6 Likes

Rush Limbaugh, the great “conservative” who exposes the “deep” state invited this sodomite to sing at his wedding. That should tell you all you need to know about those cucks.

8 Likes

it’s no coincidence that the jews made a movie about this pos and then he goes on-tour denouncing Brexit. who wants to see a fucking movie about Elton Fucking John? i don’t get it…he’s shit and his music is shit. Jews bankrolled this pos movie so that they can push their kike agenda. profit was a secondary motive.

7 Likes

Dr. Narcan said it best, only 2 genders in the emergency room. No fags allowed in the blood bus.

8 Likes

Hard to belive he was knighted by the Queen and is supposed to be called "Sir Elton’. These degenerates sure stick together don’t they? Why is it these kinds of creatures are being relentlessly pushed and celebrated? Pedophiles and homos are the best this world has to offer I guess. First a movie about Freddie Mercury now Elton John. I predict one will be made soon about another queer David Bowie. Boycott this movie!

3 Likes

The Saturday fight cover for hockey was fun. Alot of cucks were involved but I think Dimebag did guitar work.

Elton John must be ashamed of himself for being a disgusting ugly fat fag.
British people should be ashamed than that perverted could adopted kids and married, thanks to crooked politicians.

3 Likes

They co-opt between them, the queen and royal family are involved in child sacrifice network. Nothing surprising!

1 Like