Fag Conversion Leader Says He Fucks Men in the Asshole

Originally published at: Fag Conversion Leader Says He Fucks Men in the Asshole | Infostormer.com

I’m really getting sick of all these news stories dealing with men who fuck other men in the asshole. It’s getting quite tiresome.

Just get a load of this insanity.

NY Post:

The founder of one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy programs has announced that he’s gay — and disavowed the “harmful” practice.

McKrae Game, who led the faith-based conversion therapy group Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina for nearly two decades, came out of the closet this summer at 51, The Post and Courier reported Saturday.

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” Game told paper. “Because it’s false advertising.”

The revelation came two years after Game was abruptly fired from Hope for Wholeness.

In the interview, the former crusader called for the dissolution of conversion therapy groups.

So the leader of a major fag conversion group has admitted that he himself is a fag. He probably just formed this conversion group as a hoax in order to get access to new male buttholes.

I used to have a moderate position on the faggot question. I thought that we could simply round up these queers and put them in camps. Of course, this would take an extensive amount of time, energy and resources.

But now in light of this story, I have now adopted a more conservative position on the faggot question. I now believe it would be much more prudent to just execute these degenerate sodomites. That’s because executing them via firing squad or tossing them off of roofs is a quicker and more cost effective solution. Although throwing them off of roof tops would make a mess that would be difficult to clean up. So I’d advocate executing these disgusting faggots by firing squad, but that’s just my personal opinion.

4 Likes

It does sound quite unpleasant.

1 Like

Anyone who finds identity through sexual escapades is fucking shallow. If you only find joy in carnal pleasure, I pity you. As we march to victory I hope I don’t step on you. Spent good money on these boots and don’t want whore juice on them.

4 Likes

Ok, I have to admit I don’t know what the Mountaineer thing is.

It’s been theorized that there are two kinds of faggotry, just like there are two kinds of diabetes. One is the kind you are born with, the other is acquired through poor lifestyle choices. 21977d6d79aeb8389d1989c0a6bdd377b1e2bccd

2 Likes

Me too. I used to think that faggotry behind closed doors was other people’s business. However, having shit like pride month rammed down our throats, fags getting married, fags adopting children and God knows what else, I believe butt-slamming should have remained illegal (and don’t get me started on the lesbians). The promotion of faggotry has become so degenerate that it seems to be a skid down the slippery slide to paedophilia because this is obviously next on the agenda.

2 Likes