Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram All Down

Originally published at: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram All Down | Infostormer.com

As I write this, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all down and there is no explanation for the outage.

Facebook and its Instagram and WhatsApp platforms are suffering an outage. The company said it was “aware that some people are having trouble accessing Facebook app” and it was working on restoring access. https://t.co/FF5wI4akqP

— The Associated Press (@AP) October 4, 2021

I’m not surprised to see something like this happen. These sites have become increasingly complex yet they are hiring increasingly less competent people to manage everything because of diversity quotas or whatever.

Hopefully this is a permanent outage. These evil Jew-run sites are all horrible dumpster fires that censor and control speech. They represent the very worst parts of the Internet in 2021.

3 Likes

I blame it on 1337 Russian haxxor3.

3 Likes

It will be interesting to hear them explain what happened that’s for sure. People are posting theories about China being behind it or it having something to do with some attention seeking whistleblower who came out whining about how Facebook lets too much hate speech on their site. Like they don’t censor everything already.

4 Likes

5 Likes

This could be the biggest Lolocaust in years…

3 Likes
4 Likes

I hear that Myspace was booming.

2 Likes

Damn… was hoping the outage would last longer than six hours, but at least it was enough to cost that jew Zuckerberg billions of dollars.

4 Likes
1 Like

I try to seek out any other sources than from Screwtoob but many conservative accounts are being taken down, removed or banned.
Salty Cracker is another recent site dropped from the “selective” internet world

Mark Dice
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have blocked access to this channel from our applications”

Mark Dice

images (4)
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.