Facebook Sued After 50 Million User Accounts Compromised

Originally published at: Facebook Sued After 50 Million User Accounts Compromised | Infostormer.com

The Jew-run operation of Facebook was hacked and 50 million user accounts were recently compromised. They are getting sued over the security breach.

Facebook is literally the worst website in the world. It’s a disgusting Jewish data mining operation that enacts online thought police to censor free political speech. And despite having unlimited amounts of resources can’t figure out how to secure their product properly.

I honestly have no idea why so many people continue using Facebook. Unless you are trolling on there, what’s the purpose? You can’t say what you want without fear of the Facebook thought police banning or restricting your account. It’s also a very shitty user experience.

2 Likes

The only people I know who use Kikebook are “normies” who like to share photos of their kids and apple pie recipes with MOSSAD and NSA data analysts. Are there any good pro-White troll accounts still active on that site? I imagine if there are they’d have to assume a deep cover identity.

2 Likes

No idea. I tried Facebook briefly about 10 years ago and deleted my account after a few months so I don’t know the current landscape of the trolling. I doubt any troll accounts that are on there are allowed to remain for long though. They’ve hired thousands of Pakis to police the site.

What’s interesting though is that some of my blog posts have made the rounds on Facebook a bit so we are making in roads into the normie world.

2 Likes

I also had a FB account for about a month and turfed it due to being bothered by weird people I hardly knew from my past. I hope I successfully deleted it and not just deactivated it. It seems to me most kids use using Instagram and the worst of all SnapChat. FB is used more by Grandmas and Aunts who think they are modern. SnapChat is awful. Young girls use it to bully each other and you post literally anything and it only stays up for 20 minutes or something then ‘disappears’. One of my daughter’s former friends who is in junior high school posted nudes of herself to a high school boy in exchange for getting her vape juice. My God what is happening to our society. Nothing like making it easier for bullies and predators! And get this, SnapChat will tell the user when somebody screenshots their posts. Are these young bitches that attention deprived or what?

1 Like