"Experts" Say New COVID-19 Strain to Cause Heart Failure Pandemic

Originally published at: “Experts” Say New COVID-19 Strain to Cause Heart Failure Pandemic | Infostormer.com

Supposed “experts” are claiming that a new COVID-19 strain will cause a heart failure pandemic around the world.

'Experts' Say New COVID Strain Will Cause Global "Heart Failure Pandemic" https://t.co/0ai6p278V1

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 30, 2023

Covid strain JN.1 could trigger a global 'heart failure pandemic', fear experts

READ: https://t.co/f9nwV1mGf1https://t.co/f9nwV1mGf1

— WION (@WIONews) December 29, 2023

We all knew that they would blame the health problems caused by the COVID-19 fake vaccine injections on a new strain of COVID-19. They’ve already been doing this to a certain extent, but this is one of the most obvious examples I’ve seen yet. Myocarditis and other heart issues have been some of the main damages people have experienced after taking the shots.

Know high risk side effects of mRNA.

Pericarditis
Myocarditis
HEART FAILURE
Strokes
Blood clots
Amongst others.

Also huge rise in excess deaths.

Real mystery right….🤔

— tncdtd (@tncdtd) December 29, 2023

This whole thing has been the most retarded hoax imaginable. It is really quite amazing that there are people who still think the whole thing is real.

10 Likes

5 Likes

LOL… yes we all knew this long ago and spoke of it often and here we are. Mom & Pop Goyim are going to clamor for the new vaccine.

7 Likes

It could be argued that the COVID scamdemic has the unintended benefit of weeding out all the fools and submissive weaklings from the population.

8 Likes

The vax has definitely taken out some trash.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah, just in time for the 2024 POTUS election, right?

To scare people away from the polls - so ZOG can continue mail-in ballots.

Let the fraud begin, it’s 2020 all over again - with 10 million new voters from straight over the southern border. No ID required to vote

6 Likes

Don’t worry… Trust, The Plan. Trump is going to save us. Just vote for Trump and all is well. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP… LOCK HER UP… LOCK HER UP…

3 Likes

A 100% certainty. I was recently onboard a flight that was about to taxi off when we were all told to disembark due to an ‘ill member of staff.’ A member of cabin crew had suddenly collapsed and, judging from the police presence on the aircraft, I assume it was a fatality.

5 Likes

He obviously caught the new Covid strain… be careful they might try to quarantine everyone who was onboard that flight. oh, and stop flying if you want to stay alive.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, but I feel bad for the kids who died or are now suffering. It’s not their fault that their parents are morons.

6 Likes

They will be held accountable.

4 Likes

Understood, I was pretty angry when I watched news stories about these fools taking their infants to be vaxxed , babies and young people don’t need anything to boost their immune system.

6 Likes

Thank god I had the willpower and smarts to refuse the vax.

1 Like

that meme is right-on. I lost respect for some old friends I know who took the poison jab. I spoke to one recently and his brain became overloaded when I told him THE TRUTH about the depopulation agenda. I told him that they literally wrote it IN STONE about keeping the human herd below 500,000,000… He couldn’t handle it. weak weak weak… another biker guy I know locally literally hushed me up when I spoke about The Vaccine.

These people are fucking shit. They’re not worthy of my friendship. They’d be the first to run if things got bad. They go along to get along never telling anyone their true feelings.

I know one guy who’s 6’ 5" 275lbs and his wife doesn’t even know that he likes to smoke pot. He’s an ordained minister. These people lead double lives. I know him better than does his pos, bulldog-faced wife. But people love him because he doesn’t tell them his political views. People hate me because I do. go figure.

4 Likes

231 current and former military members signed an open letter vowing
to hold accountable those who implemented the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

2 Likes

Stupid fucks signed-up with their heads up their asses and now complain. FUCK THEM.

“I joined the US Military”. “look daddy, i’m a hero like you!” ooops…

most of these pukes joined to be paid murderers because of the numerous $$$ perks carefully crafted by our “leaders” to keep the fools fighting and dying for 9/11 terrorist, baby murdering Jews… I have nothing but loathing and contempt for them.

Fuck you for your disservice.

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.