Eva Vlaardingerbroek Talks Mass Migration, Crime, White Replacement at CPAC Conference in Hungary

This has gotten massive views on her Twitter page.

6 Likes

Eva is an international treasure. I sent her a message to save her people from NWO mass immigration. She expresses the same frustration with apathetic Whites as do some of us here.

4 Likes

She well understands that mass, 3rd world migration into Hungary - and every other White country - is race replacement of the native population- and that there will be no going back.

“Migrants” bring rape, assault, crime, degeneracy and filth into White civilizations and are used as a bio-tool by Jews to bring an end to White civilization by overwhelming the social system and tearing apart the fabric of law, order, economy and civility.

I’m wish Eva safety and security - I’m sure leftists have already targeted her for destruction for interfering with their Prime Directive - the end of Western Civilization and especially the White Race.

5 Likes

absolutely…I fear that they will kill her.

2 Likes

I am in two minds about having women speakers. They get more attention from the men they copy, but inevitably they end up with Jewish and black bedmates.

2 Likes

This speech has over 53 million views on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/1784264775574188371

3 Likes

Not, Eva… She’s the real deal.

2 Likes

That was a good speech. We need people Iike that in this country.

2 Likes

yes, she speaks of White apathy that’s destroying their country, culture and race.