EU Countries Want Harsher Sanctions on Russia

Originally published at: EU Countries Want Harsher Sanctions on Russia | Infostormer.com

Russia has been sanctioned by the West harder than any other country in all of history. The sanctions have totally backfired. They destroyed Europe’s economy while strengthening Russia’s economy. Yet despite these very obvious facts, some EU countries are reportedly pushing for even harsher sanctions.

Poland and Baltic states push for harsher EU sanctions against Russia https://t.co/9elRPqkvge

— Financial Times (@FT) September 23, 2022

A new package of #EU sanctions may concern restrictions on #oil prices, information technology and cybersecurity of #Russia, reports @FT. pic.twitter.com/TYwxweEy2n

— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) September 23, 2022

The retardation with all of this is difficult to comprehend. We are witnessing the collective economic suicide of Europe over a piece of land that was part of the Soviet Union and has all sorts of historic ties to the Russian people.

This is a totally Jewish agenda. The Jews don’t care about the collective welfare of the European people and in fact have been actively seeking to destroy them alongside the Russians. If Jews were purged from the West, we wouldn’t be having any of these troubles.

1 Like

absolutely… Jews are rallying their all-Goyim armies to attack countries that dumped the corrupt Dollar because if they lose their bankster empire, they lose influence to bribe politicians to do the bidding of Jews. It’s do or die for The Jews and I’m hoping for the latter… But you Trumpies do know that Trumpstein was totally on-board with the Jew Bankster war agenda, right? Trump attacked Iran because Jews demanded it and continued to saber rattle in the Mid-East for Israel. Trump wants to be seen as a hero in Israel and will do whatever it takes to make it so just like he did with The Trumpcine. Trump thought that by hoaxing The Virus and giving JEWS the emergency authorization to poison humanity that he’d be seen as a hero. The fat dumbass was blindsided when he got booed about it at one of his ego-building rallies. Afterward he likely asked Jarred “why did they boo me…?” , “I’m a hero…”. anyone who can’t see through THE JEW, Trump is being foolish. I don’t give a damn if Biden wins by one vote, i’m not voting for sellout, cowardly Trump nor DeSantis. Both are scum…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.