Erdogan Stupidly Compares Bibi to Hitler

Originally published at: Erdogan Stupidly Compares Bibi to Hitler | Infostormer.com

Turkey’s Erdogan has ridiculously compared Bibi to Adolf Hitler and promoted the historical hoax known as the Holocaust to justify his statements.

Erdogan compared Israel's prime minister to Hitler and the Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip to Nazi crimes against the Jewish people

"Eighty days have passed since the beginning of the attacks in Gaza, all the values of humanity have been shot during this time. There is no… pic.twitter.com/oSWZLENu84

— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) December 27, 2023

Turkish President Erdogan on Israeli aggression in Palestine’s Gaza:

– We have seen Israeli camps similar to those of Nazis
– What Netanyahu is doing is no different from what Hitler did
– Israel has killed over 20,000 Palestinians with every kind of support from West pic.twitter.com/r12L88yBUv

— TRT World (@trtworld) December 27, 2023

You can compare Bibi to lots of people but Hitler is not one of them. Hitler was the opposite of Bibi and accurately predicted what the Jews would do if they ever established a Jewish state in Palestine. Hitler said that they would use it as a base for international Jewish criminal operations and that is exactly what they have done. He was the most prominent political figure of the 20th century who stood up against world Jewry and it is why the Jews conspired to destroy him.

I get that Erdogan is trying to attack Bibi with this comparison, but the comparison doesn’t make any sense if we are to consider the truth and reality of things.

Bibi responded by claiming that Erdogan was doing a genocide against the Kurds. This is quite the comment considering that Bibi has murdered over 20,000 Palestinians since October 7th and is trying to ethnically cleanse them from Gaza. Erdogan hasn’t done anything close to the Kurds compared to what Bibi has done to the Palestinians in Gaza.

JUST IN – Israel's Netanyahu says Erdogan "is carrying out a genocide of Kurds" after the Turkish leader compared him to Hitler.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 27, 2023

Unfortunately, Erdogan has been all talk on Israel. He has a powerful military at his disposal and could use it against the Jews by establishing an alliance with Lebanon/Hezbollah, Syria and Iran against Israel. He has not done this probably because of Turkey’s current NATO membership and the fact that the US still has bases inside the country. He has made a political career out of playing the different geopolitical sides of all sorts of issues.

4 Likes

One should never compare chicken salad to chicken shit.

4 Likes

Ergogan must know that the holocaust is bullshit but uses it to vilify his enemies. it gets old, fast but everyone does the same thing. over and over and over the morons keep comparing psychopaths to, Hitler because vicious lying Jews have successfully vilified this good man using their Hollywood movie magic to make fake history, real in the minds of the Goyim masses… I’m embarrassed to admit that I was one of them. The difference is that I can change my mind when confronted with logic and reason. most people cannot.

Erdogan is trying to embarrass the evil Jews into stopping their genocide operation is Gaza because he’s too weak to do anything substantive about it but wants to stay relevant. Clearly you can’t embarrass The Jews, they’re a race of sociopaths.

5 Likes

Bibi is in a league of his own when it comes to genocide, mass murder,etc. The German people loved Hitler while with Bibi it’s the opposite.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing a lot of the big pro palestine/anti Israel accounts on Twitter using this gay comparison. I’ll admit it’s kinda funny to directly accuse jews of being Hitler/nazis, as that carries a much different meaning for them personally than the usual faggotry of conservative/libtard white people accusing eachother of the same.

But this whole concept just sucks and it just misses outright. It’s slanderous to Hitler to compare him to a dishonorable, ugly, murderous piece of filth like Net and Yoohoo. Anyone who knows anything about WW2 has to at least admit Hitler didn’t purposefully bomb hospitals, refugee camps, churches etc like these despicable jewish rats are brazenly doing now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.