Elon Musk Visits Auschwitz With Zio-Jew Ben Shapiro

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/elon-musk-visits-auschwitz-with-zio-jew-ben-shapiro/

Elon Musk decided to visit Auschwitz with the despicable Zionist Jew liar and genocide advocate Ben Shapiro. His visit is part of some event organized by Jews to combat “anti-Semitism.”

🇵🇱 Elon Musk has arrived in #Poland. His plans include attending a symposium in Krakow and a ceremony at the former Auschwitz concentration camp as part of an event organized by the European Jewish Association to combat anti-Semitism. pic.twitter.com/IOYalUZeKe

— Voice of Europe 🌍 (@V_of_Europe) January 22, 2024

BREAKING:

Elon Musk met with Ben Shapiro, an unknown and irrelevant Zionist who supports genocide, publicly calls for the execution of the entire population of Gaza, and supports the massacre of children.

Now they are going to sell a story about a holocaust that happened 75… pic.twitter.com/3VyqXB1L68

— Megatron (@Megatron_ron) January 22, 2024

🚨 ELON MUSK VISITS ZIONISTS, WHO’S READY FOR MORE CENSORSHIP? pic.twitter.com/kV4P3U4eSS

— The Saviour (@stairwayto3dom) January 22, 2024

🚨#BREAKING: ELON MUSK IS ON A PROPAGANDA TOUR AGAIN! pic.twitter.com/ypBNGwLBNH

— The Saviour (@stairwayto3dom) January 22, 2024

Talk about a very shameful thing for Musk to do. It is arguably just as shameful if not more shameful than his recent visit to Israel where he met with Bibi and all the other Zio-terrorists. He literally had a friendly discussion with the very Jew demons who have recently slaughtered over 20,000 defenseless people.

There’s a real genocide happening in Gaza and Musk is spending his time with the lying kike Shapiro to visit a place specifically designed to promote the fake Jewish Holocaust hoax event of World War II.

Even if you believe that the Jew Holocaust was real which it is not, ask yourself what is more important. A genocide happening now in 2024 or an alleged genocide that happened almost 80 years ago? The answer should be obvious.

Some anti-Israel people are saying that their Twitter/X accounts have been fucked with ahead of Musk’s visit.

Anti-Zionist Twitter users are finding that their reach has plummeted ahead of X owner Elon Musk's planned visit to Auschwitz next week to speak on a panel with Ben Shapiro on "combating antisemitism."

Truly disgusting🚨🚨🇮🇱https://t.co/PH8DDjGJfA

— Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis (@DrLoupis) January 21, 2024

Musk has been sitting on the fence on the Jew issue for awhile. His visit to Israel and now this Auschwitz visit with Shapiro indicates that he is siding with the Jews over humanity. Totally disgraceful.

10 Likes

Fuck this traitorous faggot. We cannot trust him.

5 Likes

This Jew propaganda push is directed at Trump Conservatives to stifle the “America First” movement and to push for more wars for Jews. Those who protest will face arrest for hate-speech and antisemitism.

5 Likes

What Elon Musk now supports:

Israel is systematically committing war crimes against the
largely unarmed Palestinian civilian population in an effort to bring about ethnic cleansing or even genocide in Gaza and on the West Bank.

Something like 10,000 dead Palestinian children attest to the brutality and inhumanity of the effort, together with nearly 400 doctors and nurses who were directly targeted
plus more than 100 UN employees trying to bring aid to the civilians. What Israel is doing is monstrous, almost
unimaginable.

– American Free Press

I suspect Jews threatened to destroy Musk personally and professionally - and he knows they can do it - and that’s why he backed down, he was too close to the so-called Third Rail, i.e., calling out Jews for their evilness and perfidy.

7 Likes

Megatron’s post was a step in the right direction, but in order to be truthful, should have read:

“Now they are going to sell a story about a holocaust that never happened, as a very real holocaust is happening right now that this man supports.”

And the final paragraph should have read something like:

“Helping a Jewish supremacist peddle his anti-White hatred and slander is an insult to the more than one hundred million victims who lost their lives to Jewish warmongering, terrorism and regime change operations over the last 110 years, and a slap in the face to humanity.”

6 Likes

I really wish someone could get a tape of Jews threatening all the people we see suddenly backing down. It would be interesting to see exactly how far they must go to achieve so much degrading capitulation.

5 Likes

So all the jews have to do is run some old b&w footage of sad-faced jewish inmates in a wartime relocation camp and that gives them the “right” to slaughter tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees? I don’t get it.

5 Likes

I wish someone of importance would ask “Im a jew” Mush about the Holodomor the jews were responsible for. I bet he never heard of it.

5 Likes

I’d say Musk had to bend the knee to bring the advertisers back to X , the scummy ADL were out for his blood.

4 Likes

I wonder if he played soccer with his son on the soccer pitch and then went swimming in the pool? Dont forget the hospital in case they get hurt or the huge kitchens in case they get hungry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.