Elephant Shooting Coward Donny Trump Tells Conservies NOT to Boycott Bud

if anyone is ‘on-the-fence’ about supporting Trumpstein and his cowardly, trophy hunter sons maybe this will get you off the Trumpstein train .

Immediately, Donny Trumpstein Jr. is calling on all Conservies to STOP BOYCOTTING BUDWEISER. I’ll betcha that the Jews have videos of Donny Jr getting spunked in the back door by a tranny.

“I’m not for destroying an American, an iconic company, for something like this. The company itself doesn’t participate in the same leftist nonsense as the other big conglomerates,” he said, arguing that Anheuser-Busch had a conservative lean in their political donations.

So even super-rich Republicans are doing favoritism for dollars. The POS elephant shooter wants us to believe that Budweiser is different from all the other woke corporations. BULLSHIT. Budweiser clearly demonstrated their commitment to wokeness with their tranny-can.

these evil corporations keep testing the waters of wokeness seeing how much Conservatives will take and The Tranny-Can was one such test. Even in failure they succeed because it’s a cumulative effect. Eventually the moron masses will capitulate. they just gave too much wokeness too fast. they won’t stop wokeness just slow down to ease it on us.

4 Likes

This is quite startling.

1 Like

I wasn’t startled at all. The Trump Family is a scourge on Earth.