Elderly Hug Grandkids Through a Plastic Sheet

Originally published at: Elderly Hug Grandkids Through a Plastic Sheet | Infostormer.com

I’ve seen some disturbing shit throughout this coronavirus hoax, but this is perhaps one of the most retarded things yet.

People are creating hugging stations so grandparents can hug their grandkids and other family members through a piece of plastic to stay safe from the coronavirus.

Emotional moment grandma and grandpa hug their grandkids using a 'hugging station' pic.twitter.com/iXUj5DWhza

— The Sun (@TheSun) November 11, 2020

Making contact.

A resident (L) of the Domenico Sartor nursing home in Castelfranco Veneto, near Venice, Italy, hugs her daughter through a plastic screen in a so-called "Hug Room" amid tighter coronavirus safety measures

📸 Piero Cruciatti pic.twitter.com/cukQ5Jp765

— AFP News Agency (@AFP) November 12, 2020

Imagine being so scared of a virus that has well over a 99.99 percent survivability rate that you would create something like this?

I highly doubt that anybody in their later years thinks that all of these insane measures which are theoretically designed to help them live a few months or years later has been worth it. We are now living in a reality that is no different than a deranged science fiction movie. Countless futures have been destroyed over this stupid hoax.

The one thing I do know is that elderly people sure as hell don’t want to hug their grandkids through a piece of plastic.

The world is gone mad and the people who did all this will pay. If they don’t pay in this life, they will surely pay in the next one, I am 100 percent confident in that.

5 Likes

The most interesting part is how easy everyone go along with it just fine. I think maybe the most important question you could bring up about this is how the whole continent of Africa have not been affected by this virus, which is a question no one in media will ever ask of course. I see they made some fake numbers about Africa as well but the question remains, I have not seen anyone talk about Africa recently which makes perfect sense of course.

This is made for White people to suffer, by the jewish hand. I bet all the other continents do just fine, only Europe and America will be under this quarantine bullshit.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.