El Paso, Texas is Being Overrun With Illegal Alien Invaders

Originally published at: El Paso, Texas is Being Overrun With Illegal Alien Invaders | Infostormer.com

El Paso, Texas is being totally overrun by illegal aliens.

84,000 migrants released into the city of El Paso by DHS in a less than 4 month window, per @Anna_Giaritelli https://t.co/G62kunTTzE

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) December 19, 2022

NEW: Video provided to @FoxNews by TX Congressman @RepTonyGonzales shows extreme overcrowding at the Border Patrol Central Processing Center in El Paso, TX. Congressman Gonzales says he took the video on Friday, when 4,600 migrants were in federal custody. Capacity is only 1,040. pic.twitter.com/dpvH0NNseJ

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) December 18, 2022

There are illegals sleeping in El Paso’s airport. The entire place looks like a homeless shelter now.

#BREAKING: The El Paso Airport has turned a portion of the facility into a holding center for illegal immigrants. Migrants are sleeping on the floor and throughout the airport. The city declared a state of emergency ahead of Title 42 expiring this week.https://t.co/07G2tcjXCV pic.twitter.com/GzJ1CExdZa

— Katie Daviscourt🇺🇸 (@KatieDaviscourt) December 19, 2022

It’s not just happening in El Paso either. Fox reporter Bill Melugin has been doing a good job covering this unfolding situation.

NEW: Our @FoxNews thermal drone over part of another group of several hundred migrants that crossed illegally into Eagle Pass, TX early this morning. The consistency here has been almost nonstop going back to the spring. Large groups almost every day, sometimes multiple per day. pic.twitter.com/mwpnW7dSHH

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) December 19, 2022

Bill Melugin @BillFOXLA gives an update on the border crisis. pic.twitter.com/op6Zm6cjsb

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) December 20, 2022

The United States is a joke country.

Obviously none of this is good at all. It makes me think Kamala Harris is not doing a very good job in securing the border, but that is just my personal opinion. I think she should provide an explanation for her poor performance.

2 Likes

El Paso can go fuck itself. It is a Democrat city and this is what they voted for so they can live with it. I hope their lives are miserable.

El Paso to host 2024 Texas Democratic Convention

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.