Ebola Doctor Shot Dead in Congo

Originally published at: Ebola Doctor Shot Dead in Congo | Infostormer.com

Anybody who thinks we should send resources into Africa to help blacks with Ebola are fools. They don’t appreciate the help and we should just let them die.

A doctor who was trying to help treat those infected with Ebola was just shot dead in the Congo.

AFP:

A health worker fighting an Ebola outbreak in DR Congo was shot dead Friday in an attack on a hospital in the eastern city of Butembo, the World Health Organization said.

The WHO said that Dr. Richard Valery Mouzoko Kiboung, an epidemiologist it had deployed to help rein in the Ebola outbreak, was killed in the attack on Butembo University Hospital.

Two other people were also injured but believed to be in a stable condition, it said.

The attack is the latest in a string of assaults on teams grappling with a near nine-month-old Ebola outbreak that has claimed almost 850 lives.

“I and all of WHO are deeply saddened by the loss of our colleague and brother Dr Mouzoko,” WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in a statement.

What is the purpose of trying to help these Africans any way? Even if you save some of them, what are they going to contribute to the world? The answer is simple. Nothing.

Hopefully the Ebola virus kills as many Africans as possible. Their numbers need to be dramatically reduced otherwise they’ll spread throughout the world like a locust plague.

7 Likes

i saw this story and had to laugh. African Negroid healthcare workers are forcing Ebola patients to have sex with them in exchange for medication. what can possibly go wrong?

i hope that they start attacking, Doctors Without Borders and white missionaries who are doing nothing but helping create an overpopulated world full of savages.

what about global warming? how can the earth sustain an industrialized African continent and 10 billions meat-munching savages? seems to me that these do-gooder libs haven’t thought this through. if about 5 billion negroids don’t die SOON, the natural wonders of the world will be plundered and we will all die.

6 Likes

The do-gooders really change their tune about overpopulation and saving the environment when the real source of the problem is their pets.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Docs name sounds mulatto

2 Likes

Pity they wont send them all to Israhell.

1 Like