Dumbass White people

There is no hope for, America. none… it’s over and nothing we can say or do will have any effect on the foolish White masses.

Today I rode out to the Harley dealer and listened to a few bands and drank some of their beer. there was a band that closed with a song about loving America or you’re free to leave. bla bla bla… Before they started the song they hyped up the crowed of Harley folks by asking how many are vets and everyone is clapping and beaming with pride about being “free”. Well, I couldn’t take any more of this bullshit so after the band finished I explained a few things to him about 9/11 and Jew Banksters et… He didn’t want to hear it but was polite. Basically he was just pandering to the dumbass bikers who think that the US Military is fighting for our freedom. But some fat guy with a Christian T-shirt kept interrupting me and told me that “this isn’t the place to discuss this”. He was starting to piss me off so I basically told him to go fuck himself and his Christian cucked bullshit.

So there’s N O T H I N G that can be done to save America or The White Race. White People don’t want to hear uncomfortable truths that conflict with their belief that “God” is blessing America and that The US Military is fighting for their freedom. I told the musician: “the more y’all fight for freedom the less-free we become”… but again: he’s just playing the crowd trying to make $$$. I doubt that he’ll write a song about 9/11 truth.

4 Likes

As Goethe said, none are so enslaved as those who falsely believe themselves to be free.

4 Likes

YES… that quote came to mind when dealing with these fools.

3 Likes

A HAHAHA! I wish I had been there to see this!

3 Likes