Dumbass Goof John Kasich Calls for Orange Man's Impeachment

Originally published at: Dumbass Goof John Kasich Calls for Orange Man’s Impeachment | Infostormer.com

John Kasich a dumbass goof and all-around sick person who can’t even figure out how to eat pizza properly, is calling for the impeachment of the orange man.

After hearing Mulvaney's comments, I now believe that @realDonaldTrump should be impeached by the US House and face a trial in the US Senate.

This is not a decision I've made lightly, but it's clear now that a line was crossed. This is an abuse of power. Action must be taken. pic.twitter.com/5p3QGmp8YN

— John Kasich (@JohnKasich) October 18, 2019

The kikes over at CNN have gone crazy with this story because Kasich is another one of these fake conservative assholes who has an “R” next to his name.

The only problem is that nobody cares about Kasich or what he thinks because most people believe that he’s a very stupid person. It’s quite possible the man has brain damage and this is why he thinks that the President of the United States should be removed from office over an obviously stupid hoax.

6 Likes

He should have a :israel: next to his name.

4 Likes

George Soros, personally and through surrogates, has donated over $700,000 to Governor John Kasich during the 2016 campaign.

The Jews own this bastard.

6 Likes

Oh the “R” stands for republican, I thought it meant Retard.

Kasich and Mitt Romney are in a constant battle to see who can please their jewish masters more. Right now it’s neck and neck.

4 Likes

Another in a long line of golems programmed by Jews to look and act “conservative.”

He’ll be liquidated back into mud when his use to Jews is up.

3 Likes

Put Romney and Kasisch together at an AIPAC meeting and after all the table dances, there would be a big catfight with those two slapping the shit out of each other.

2 Likes