Donald Trump Wins South Carolina Primary BY A LOT!

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/donald-trump-wins-south-carolina-primary-by-a-lot/

According to X user Randy the Savage, Donald Trump just won the South Carolina Primary. It took one minute to call the race! One minute bro! One fucking minute!

BREAKING: Trump wins South Carolina in ONE MINUTE! pic.twitter.com/fqepRdQerj

— Randy the Savage (@reannadilley) February 25, 2024

Here’s some more posts about Trump’s win.

Donald Trump won South Carolina's GOP primary, defeating Nikki Haley in her home state pic.twitter.com/agMz4ixD7o

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 25, 2024

CNN seems heartbroken after Donald Trump decimates Nikki Haley in her home state of South Carolina. WATCH pic.twitter.com/b2Mcaxsvz3

— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) February 25, 2024

BREAKING: Trump Declares Victory in the South Carolina GOP primary 2024! #Trump2024 #SouthCarolinaPrimary pic.twitter.com/A1xNmMZMHv

— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) February 25, 2024

Nimarata Randhawa is refusing to drop out of the race despite this huge defeat.

🚨Nikki Haley to remain in presidential race:

“I said earlier this week that no matter what happens in South Carolina I would continue to run for president.. I’m a woman of my word.” pic.twitter.com/xJPWMizMci

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 25, 2024

Many of her votes came from Democrats because South Carolina stupidly allows this open primary shit.

Democrat admits to voting for Nikki Haley in South Carolina's open primary:

"I voted for Nikki Haley, simply to maybe cancel out one of the Donald Trump votes.” pic.twitter.com/hczdoAaONd

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) February 24, 2024

Trump’s margin of victory would have been much higher if it wasn’t for that.

The Jewish media is whining about Christians voting for Trump. The uppity nigger Joy Reid was particularly upset at how all those South Carolina crackers voted.

JUST IN: Again, Joy Reid says Trump's victory in South Carolina:

"92% White, overwhelmingly Evangelical electorate in South Carolina."

This is along the same lines she was saying when he won Iowa, except she added Christians.

So it's white people's fault. 🤔

Why is it that… pic.twitter.com/Ii5z8x5suL

— 🇺🇸 Larry 🇺🇸 (@LarryDJonesJr) February 25, 2024

Comments like that from Reid will make people want to reinstitute slavery and put her ugly black ass back in chains.

Reid should support Trump because like black people, Trump gets arrested all the time!

Trump: Black people like me because they get arrested all the time too. pic.twitter.com/9tNyl04diN

— Richard Hanania (@RichardHanania) February 24, 2024

Trump has also lost the ability to see anybody except for blacks.

"These lights are so bright in my eyes, I can't see people. I can only see the Black ones. I can't see any White ones"

Trump is one of the funniest people on this planet 😂 pic.twitter.com/BnaVqtUuz9

— Wojciech Pawelczyk (@WojPawelczyk) February 24, 2024

Whatever the case, this result was totally expected and that’s why I didn’t spend any time really covering the lead up to this. Everybody knew Trump was going to win by a huge margin and that’s exactly what happened.

5 Likes

The Trumpies have waited almost four long, grueling years suffering a corrupt pervert in the White House. They want REVENGE for the stolen election. If Trump does win maybe JUST MAYBE he’ll stop being a deep-state fool and actually try to drain, the swamp this time instead of being afraid of big-bad Hillary.

2 Likes

She’s hoping the likes of Fat Fani and Leticia James take Trump out via lawfare - then she’ll step in…

2 Likes

it’s not a bad plan… The courts are rigged so there’s an excellent chance that they’ll put the fat pos in prison. Trump is going through all of this because he put three traitors on our Supreme Court which led to an Obama/Biden third term and then OBidenCo put a mindless Nigger on the court so appeals won’t work.

All of this because Trump is a goddamned betrayer and a fool.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.